Chapter 35- Surprise!

One Month Later

Jennifer's POV

Everything is getting back to normal, FINALLY. Leah is back to her normal self, we're happy, things are looking up between my mom and I... And Rodrigo just told me that he would agree to see our father as long as I came with him.

I'm at a restaurant with Leah right now... We're on our lunch break. "How's work been this week?" She asks me as I type my reply back to Rodrigo. "Good, but I've been thinking a lot about quitting... I'm just not enjoying this as much as I used to." I say and lock my phone and put it away. "Well, quit then. Become a full time movie producer... Or you could become a famous actress or singer or dancer or something... That'd be the ideal situation. You'd be rich... I'd be dating you... We could travel... Do whatever we wanted." Leah grins. I shake my head and sip my drink.

"Yeah, I'll let you know how that goes." I laugh. "Seriously though, why not just quit and be a producer? Don't do something that doesn't make you happy. Work shouldn't feel like work." She tells me. "I know, I know." But I can't quit this job until I find another job... I mean, I've got enough money saved up to get me through a few months or weeks without a job but still..." I say as I read over the menu.

Leah nods and then the waiter comes over and we order our food.

We haven't spoken about Ryan, or any of that nights events since it happened. I don't know if it's because neither of us want to talk about it, we don't know what to say, it's awkward...? It's just a difficult subject and it's too soon to try and talk about it I guess

"Come with me this weekend." I say and smile at her. "To where?" "Well, on Friday night me and Rodrigo... And hopefully you- are going to my dad's house for dinner and stuff... And then on Saturday, Rodrigo wants to go hiking or something. He said he knows this cool place with trails and stuff... And I agreed to go with him mainly because I haven't spent any time with him here lately because of all of the stuff we've gone through." I say. "I'll go... But there is something I wanted to mention to you...." She says shyly. "Oh shit. You're scaring me." I say and give her a look. "What is it?" I ask her.

"Well, you know my apartment right..." She pauses. "When I moved here I was in an even smaller place than that... Then I decided to move up a level and I've been in that apartment since then. I leased it for two years and now my lease is almost up... I'm debating on wether I should renew my lease or not." She says. I give her a confused look, not totally sure as to what she's getting at or what the point to this is.

"Alright... Keep going..." I say. "We've been together for a while, things are good... I love you and you claim to love my crazy ass... So I wanted to mention moving in together... " she says. I think about it  for a second... "What do you mean? Like, at my place?" I ask her. "Yeah... You have a bigger condo and it's in a good spot... It's up to you though. If not then I'm just going to renew my lease." I say. "No, I'm all for us living together... It's just- I don't know that my condo is the best place for that to happen." I say and laugh. "What are you thinking?" She asks me.

"I don't know, maybe... Getting a totally new place. Together...." I say quietly. "Like, a house?" She asks me. "Maybe, or a new condo in a different location... Something." I say. "That's not a bad idea.... It's not impossible either. Obviously this will take time and stuff but I think it would be good. I mean, 90% of the time one of us is at the others place spending 3 nights at a time." She says and laughs. I smile at her and nod. "True, so I think we should look into this more... I wanna live with you that way I can bug you to death, 24/7." I tease her. She rolls her eyes and smiles back at me.

-

Friday

I haven't seen Leah since Tuesday at lunch.... It's honestly killing me. She had to go back to California to deal with family stuff and I can't wait for her to come back.

I just got off work and I'm driving home. My phone rings and it's Leah. "Hi baby." I answer happily. "Hey beautiful.... How was your day?" We have our usual conversation and then I ask her about tonight.... "So, are you coming tonight?" I ask hopefully. "... I can't. I'm not coming home until Sunday." She says. This puts me in a pretty bad mood to be completely honest... "Oh." I say. "I'm sorry... I wish I was home sooner." She tells me. "It's fine, you have things that you have to handle out there so I'll just see you when you get back, okay?" "I love you, and I miss you." She tells me. "I love you too." End Call.

I make it home and change clothes. Since it's only 4:15pm and I've got to be at Rodrigo's to pick him up at 6:00pm... I sit down on the couch and watch a movie. After my movie, I head upstairs and go into my closet to change again. I pull on my jeans and take my hair down. My back is to the door and I'm standing on my tip-toes trying to reach my shirt. I suddenly feel two hands come around my bare stomach. I scream and my heart jumps out of my chest because I mean... Number one, I'm standing here in jeans and a bra, number two- I don't know who the hell is in my home right now.

I spin around, still screaming and I see Leah.

"FXCK." I scream at her. She laughs and sticks her tongue out at me. I higher tightly and kiss her repeatedly. "Oh my God." I giggle and smile like an idiot. "What are you doing here?!" I ask her. "You really though I would be about to go all the way to Sunday without seeing you?" She grins at me. I giggle and hug her again. "I'm so happy to see you." I whisper. "I'm happy to be back home." She tells me and holds a tight grip on my waist.

I pull back and shake my head. "You scared the hell out of me." I laugh and go to pull my shirt on. "Mm, I'm sorry." She says and steps up behind me, kissing my shoulder and running her hand over my body.

"What are you doing?" I ask her. "Leave your shirt off and come here." She tells me and pulls me to the bed. I don't even hesitate. I lay on the bed and she straddles my waist. She leans over and kisses me and we start to make-out. She sucks at my bottom lip and then bites her lip. "I've really missed you." She whispers and locks her fingers with mine, pinning me down to the bed. "Have you?" I whisper to her. She nods and then kisses my neck. "Ooo-" I moan softly and turn my head to the opposite side. I get chills all over my body as her tongue runs over my skin.

"Mmm-" I moan and she finally lets go of my hands. The first thing I do is take her shirt off of her. I flip over so that she's on the pinned on the bed now and I kiss her neck, chest, stomach... I then go back to her lips and tease her by pouting my bottom lip out and barely brushing it against hers. "Don't tease me." She whispers. I giggle and kiss her and I feel her hands trying to unbutton my jeans. I sit up and take them off, then my bra so I'm left only in my panties.

Leah kisses down my body aggressively, sucking and licking as she goes along. She goes to my inner thigh, knowing how weak it makes me. "L-Leah." I whisper and feel her sucking at my skin. She continues and then with no warning, she slides my panties to the side and guides two fingers in. "Ahhh-" I moan and bite my lip. She moves her fingers slowly, still kissing my thighs. I moan softy and she stops. "These are in my way." She says and pulls my panties off. She licks me slowly and I moan and arch my back. She then wraps her arms around my thighs and holds my legs open and begins to flick her tongue over my cl¡t rapidly.

Shortly afterwards, I climax and then I do the same to Leah. We both lay there naked on the bed, about to go at it again it my phone rings. "hello?" I answer, giggling because Leah is teasing me and tickling my stomach. "Get off the phone...." She says. I hold up my finger and try to focusing the phone call. "Where are you?" It's Rodrigo. "Shit! I'm on the way, I'll be there soo- AHHH-" I accidentally moan because Leah starts to please me with her tongue. "Wait- what?" He asks, confused. "Nothing. I'll be there soon." I say and hang up. I sit up and look at Leah. "LEAH!"

"I couldn't help it..." She giggles and gives me a look. "We can finish this later on, we need to go get my brother so get dressed." I say and shake my head.