Chapter 1

I'M FINALLY GETTING GIFS UP AGAIN!!!

YAAAAAAAAY!!

Welcome back.

Play the song when you begin the chapter.

Chapter 1

"I'll be back, Katherine!" Malia called, slamming the downstairs door shut.

I waited a few seconds, and heard a light tap on my window.

I grinned as I opened my window, pulling Stiles through, and closing it.

He kicked off his shoes as he neared me.

"How long do we have?" He grinned, pulling my shirt off.

I pulled him into a kiss, "Two and a half hours.." I smiled, pulling away.

"It's her long run day."

Stiles' smile widened, and I let out a loud laugh as he picked my body up, sitting me on my desk.

His left hand slid from my hip to my butt, pulling himself closer to stand in between my legs.

I felt myself falling deeper and deeper into Stiles, my emotions all focusing on the person making me feel them so strongly.

Kissing Stiles made me feel like I could do anything.

I may be a strong Alpha, but only Stiles can ignite the spark that sent my emotions for him haywire.

He pulled away from the kiss, and leaned back, giving me the opportunity to pull his shirt from his body.

I smiled at his shirtless torso, and ran my fingers down his chest, hearing him hum in appreciation.

My hands lay flat against his chest, sliding up to wrap around his neck, pulling him into another kiss.

Stiles may not be the definition of "toned", but he sure as hell looks good shirtless.

He grabbed me again, and moved to my bed, tossing me onto it.

I gasped as I fell, giggles escaping my mouth.

Before I could say anything, he quickly slid on top of me, his body sloped into mine, the lower half of him in between my legs, pressing against me.

His lips reconnected with mine, and I hummed as his warm, soft lips worked against mine.

I felt my body heat up from Stiles' kiss, and without hesitation, my hips jerked upward, connecting with his pelvis, sending my hormones on a craze.

He gasped lowly, a groan slipping past his lips as he panted my name.

I worked with the belt of his khakis, my pants increasing as he pressed his swollen lips to my neck in airy, open mouthed kisses.

I got his belt undone, and unbuttoned his pants, he helped me shrug them off of his long legs, leaving him in his underwear.