Chapter 9

Only play this song when you are cued to play 🎶🎶, and when you are cued to stop 🚫.

Thank you.

Chapter 9

"Hey, Stiles, it's time to- oh my God.." I heard someone sigh.

I opened my eyes slightly, watching as Stiles groaned, opening his eyes, "Dad, what are you- Dad?!" Stiles scrambled from my grip, jumping out of his bed.

"What're you doing?" Stiles asked him.

John leaned against the door frame, "Well, I was coming to wake up my son, but I didn't expect to walk into his room to see his girlfriend and a were-coyote in his bed with him."

I groaned, turning to my other side, curling into Malia's warmth, my back to Stiles and his dad.

I felt Stiles lean over me, and my back felt warmer as Stiles pulled the blankets over me, "We had an interesting night." I heard him pause, "Oh my God, Dad! That's-that's not what I meant!" He hissed.

His dad hummed, "I'm sure it wasn't. Now, get those two up, and get dressed. You have to be at school in an hour."

The door closed, and Stiles sighed, "This is gonna suck."

He padded his way to the bed, and sat beside me, resting his hand on my shoulder, shaking me, "Katherine... Psst! Katherine, Malia, get up."

I groaned, "I don't want to, Stiles." I whined, "Go away."

Malia growled, "Stiles, shut up!"

I nodded into my pillow, "Your voice annoys me in the morning."

Malia hummed, "Agreed. I wish you couldn't talk.. Like at all."

There was a long pause, and Stiles coughed, "I-I feel so attacked right now." He choked out.

After minutes of waiting, I felt cold air pierce mine and Malia's skin.

We growled loudly, "Stiles!"

His eyes widened, "Umm, You need to- oh my- Dad!"

**

Malia, Stiles, and I walked up the stairs of the library, seeing Scott and Kira sitting at one of the tables.

I took a sip of my coffee as Scott turned to us, "Did you get in to see Lydia?" He asked.

Stiles shook his head, "No. I tried using my free period, but she's still in the ICU and no one outside of family is allowed in."

"But we got one thing." Malia said, setting the Bestiary on the table.

"Anything in here about half-werewolves, half-kanimas?" Kira asked, flipping through the book.

"The Chimera." Scott said.

"Um, what?"

"Chimera. It's a creature made of incongruous parts. And if Liam said he found two burial sites, it means Tracy's not the only one." Scott explained.

I hummed, "Well, then who is the second chimera?"

"And why would they bury them?"

"Deaton thinks it's part of their process." Scott said.

"The people in masks." Malia mumbled.

We all shared looks as we studied Malia, Kira turning to another page in the Bestiary, Wendigos.