Chapter 5

Thank you so much, Wattpad, for not letting me upload the original song.

Really, you must be McDonalds, 'cause I'm lovin' it. 😐

Anywhooo...

Play the song when you see these 🎶🎶.

Chapter 5

I walked away from the locker room, and to where the bus line ups were, seeing Malia stepping out of her test car.

Her eyes met mine, and I grinned, "How did it go?!"

Mr. Yukimura took a deep breath, straightening his suit, "There's definitely room for improvement."

Malia nodded, and I took time to notice several orange cones, and even a construction dummy, knocked to the ground.

I gave Malia an excited smile, bouncing, "You didn't hit anyone!"

She grinned, and grabbed my hand, leading us away from the drivers test, "I hit the brakes, and parked it myself this time."

"No way."

She nodded excitedly, "I'm getting better."

I nodded too, opening the school doors, "Your driving teacher didn't run away crying this time either."

She rolled her eyes, "Mr. Samsons a baby anyway." She said, "I heard him crying over his dead goldfish the other day... He's an ugly crier." She mumbled.

My eyes widened as we passed a certain teacher, receiving a murderous glare as he stomped away from us.

"May your fish rest in peace!" I called over my shoulder, wincing when I heard his loud, dramatic sobs.

Malia gestured behind us incredulously, "See?! A baby!"

I shook my head, "Progress, Katherine... Progress."

We continued walking, Malia and I taking a seat beside Kira and Scott in the library.

Malia pulled out one of her textbooks, and I pulled out my AP Biology notes, quickly reading over them.

"You studying too?" I heard.

I looked up from my notes, seeing Scott with his own textbook in front of him.

I nodded, letting out a puff of air, "I've gotta kick this tests ass."

I went back to my notes, groaning when I heard the sound of paper being rattled, and a teenage boys heart beating faster than a hummingbird's wings.

Stiles stood across from me, rattling the paper in my face as he sat it on the wooden table.

"So you found something?" Scott asked.

He nodded, "Another signature." He confirmed, leaning across the table to quickly kiss my lips in a greeting.

"This is Theo's dad's signature on a speeding ticket eight years ago." He said, pointing to a neatly signed speeding ticket.

"And this is his dad's signature on a transfer form to Beacon Hills High School from just a few days ago."

I looked over the signatures, and my eyes widened, "No way.." I whispered, and Stiles nodded.

"Way."

"How did you get his transfer form?" Kira asked.

Scott's eyes widened, "Did you break into the Administrative Office?!"