Chapter 18

HOMECOMING PARADE TODAY FOR MY SCHOOOL!

I'm on the softball float guys, and I'm sooooo excited!

I hope you all have an amazing Friday, and don't forget to vote and comment!!

Ignore the video, this is the one thing that has the original song, so of course I use it, duh.

Play = 🎶🎶

Chapter 18

"Scott." Stiles rushed out, me hot on his heels as we chased after my brother.

"Scott, slow down. Think for a second, okay? Mason shouldn't be going." Stiles said.

"He's my best friend." Mason stated, "I'm going." He said, pushing past Stiles to stand beside Scott.

Stiles' eyebrows shot up, "Oh, did you suddenly get super wolf powers? I wasn't aware of that development."

Scott gestured to Stiles, "Well, if you're not going, I could use the help."

I nodded, going to stand beside Mason, "Which is why I'm going." I said, crossing my arms over my chest.

Scott and Stiles' heads turned to me, "What?!"

Stiles shook his head, "Wha- no, I'm coming just as soon as I talk to my dad. They're moving the body and he wants to make sure that this time no one steals it."

"How's he gonna do that?"

Stiles shook his head, "I don't know, but whoever took the last one was strong enough to flip my jeep."

My eyes widened, "What?! Are you okay? Why didn't I know about this?"

Scott rolled his eyes, "You were a little busy roaming the streets of Beacon Hills."

I rolled my eyes, "Oh, shut up, Scott. Jesus." I breathed, shaking my head.

Theo coughed, covering his mouth, but I saw the grin he was hiding behind his hand.

I shook my head, "We don't need anyone else, unless you want to join, Theo?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

Everyone turned to face him, and he hesitated, before speaking, "I better stay." He said, "You know, in case the Doctors decide to make a house call for Corey."

I looked to the boy behind Theo, and nodded, "Smart."

Lydia stepped forward, "Scott, Stiles is right. We need to slow down and think." She reasoned.

"I am thinking..." Scott breathed, "about how Liam and Hayden could already be dead."

I bit my lip to keep from saying anything, waiting out my emotions.

"You could've hurt him, Scott." Lydia sympathized, "Really hurt him."

No matter what Scott may say, I'll always be beside him, so I held my hand up, "But he didn't." I said gruffly, "We have bigger problems than a few cuts on the back of his neck."

I looked to Corey, "You'll live." I said, rolling my eyes, "Now, let's stop with the dramatics and get the hell outta here." I said, turning around, and leaving the house.

Being nice is hard.

**

Malia quickly parked the car, thoroughly impressing me as we got out, "Nice." I commented.