Chapter 2

These first two chapters are dedicated to Cyndi Garcia-Posey, a woman that was Tyler's inspiration, and the reason he does what he does.

Play=🎶🎶

Chapter 2

"All right, so I found some cool two bedrooms in the Mission District, but they're pretty expensive." Stiles said.

I sighed happily as I leaned forward on Stiles' jeep, opposite of him. He met my gaze, and sent me a quick wink, making me laugh quietly.

Before he could continue, I held up a hand, "Don't you mean three?" I asked.

He shook his head, "No. Nope, I'm pretty sure I mean two."

I rose an eyebrow, "Well, what about me?"

Stiles rolled his eyes, "You'll be staying in my room, duh."

Scott let out a grunt, "Dude, there's no way I'm going to be living with you if you and Katherine are having sex every five minutes."

Stiles gave him a withering look, and I spoke up.

"Scott, that's impossible." I told him, "It'd be more like every hour, y'know, to have a small break in between."

Stiles and I let out loud laughs as Scott gagged, punching my arm, "That's disgusting."

Stiles continued, "There's a couple in Haight and Ashbury." He paused, "Also expensive."

Scott looked to Stiles, "What about Berkeley? Don't a lot of students live around there?"

I shrugged, "Yeah, you could try Nob Hill."

Stiles shook his head slightly, "But the Jeep would probably burn through a lot of clutches."

Scott and I shared a funny look, turning back to Stiles, "You're bringing the jeep?"

Stiles looked up from his map, "You guys know the plan, okay. No one- no one gets left behind. That's the plan. Lydia's not gonna have a problem getting into Stanford. Kira's thinking USF, and Malia's gonna, uh..." He trailed off, looking to me.

My eyes widened, and I pointed to Stiles, "She'll figure something out." I said.

Stiles nodded, "The plan is perfect."

Scott nodded, "Or we could wait until we actually get into college and then figure out where to live."

I threw my hands up to Scott, "Hey, that sounds like a perfect plan!"

Stiles huffed, "I have a vision, dude. Okay? And it's a beautiful vision."

"Does it have rainbows?" I interjected.

Stiles looked to me, "I- wha- what?"

"Does your vision have rainbows?" I repeated.

Stiles gave me an incredulous look, "Wha- no, no it does not have rainbows. It has you, Scott, and everyone else in it."

I looked down, "That doesn't seem like a very good vision then.." I mumbled.

I looked back up to see Stiles staring at me, his right eye twitching, letting me know how aggravated he truly was.

Scott looked away, laughing into his hand.

Stiles huffed, "Don't ruin the vision." He told us, looking back to his map.

Where am I even going to apply for college?

"Okay, we could look at East Bay. Haven't looked at Oakland yet, you know?"