Chapter 3

The chapter is dedicated to ashleysdivergent

She has sent me endless messages, and posted on my board about what she thinks of my series, and I love when she tells me her favorite parts.

So, thank you Ms. Ashley!

Don't be afraid to talk to me about things! I absolutely love it when you guys interact with me.

Whether it be on my page, or privately, your guys's messages mean the world to me.

It's hard to believe I've only been on here for a year.

Now, to the new chapter.

Play the song when you see this 🎶🎶.

And count how many times Stiles says "You know." In this chapter.

Comment what you came up with.

Chapter 3

Stiles, Malia, and I ran out of the jeep, quickly getting under the schools canopy to shield us from the heavy rain.

Malia looked to her phone, "Nothing from Scott or Kira." She said.

Stiles shook his head, "And nothing from Lydia either."

"And I still don't know if I passed." Malia drew out.

We stopped walking, watching as groups of friends laughed their way into the school, smiling at what the other said.

Malia sighed, "I don't want to do this unless I'm actually a senior." She said.

Stiles leaned against one of the metal support beams beside him, sighing, "Yeah." He continued to watch as a boyfriend held his coat over his girlfriend, giving her an adoring smile.

Malia leaned forward, smelling Stiles.

As he turned around, he jumped, "Huh."

I gave him a worried look, "What's wrong with you?"

Malia moved to stand beside me, "Yeah, you smell terrible."

He nodded, "Yeah, it's called anxiety. It should be a familiar scent to you guys by now, since it's pretty much a constant state for me."

"Why is this thing so important to you?" Malia asked.

He looked down, "It's not. It's not. It's, uh... I don't know, maybe it is." He said, scratching his neck nervously.

I looked to Malia, and she nodded, walking away to give us some privacy.

I took a step forward, taking Stiles' hands in my own, "Hey, hey, hey." I called softly.

He looked to my eyes, and I have him a soft smile, "Tell me."

He swallowed nervously, "I asked my dad the other day about his high school friends. Guess how many he still talks to?"

I shook my head, and Stiles huffed, "None." He said, "Not a single one. You know, these were his best friends and he just says he lost touch with them, you know? (A/N:There's two). So I started thinking about this, like I always do."

"Obsessively." Malia called over her shoulder.

"Yeah. And so I'm thinking, what if... What if you and Scott are my best friends now, you know, but he's not my best friend for life?"