Chapter 6

Play when you are signaled, and stop the song when you feel it needs to be stopped.

Chapter 6

"Ah, I should've gotten a hair cut." John sighed, running his hand through his hair.

Stiles have his dad a goofy grin, "Well, you know someone your age should be happy you still have hair to cut."

I rolled my eyes, "Well, I think you look great." I grinned.

Scott nodded, "Definitely." He smiled.

John gave the both of us an appreciative smile, nodding, "Why thank you, children I should've had."

The two of us sent Stiles a smug smile, and he gave his dad a highly offended look, sucking on his teeth.

"Oh, what the hell am I doing? This is a terrible idea!" John sighed, beginning to loosen his tie.

Stiles jumped at him, stopping him from messing up his suit anymore, "What-Dad... Dad, it's one date, okay? The town of Beacon Hills won't implode while you're out with one woman... Or man." He said, sending his dad a suspicious look.

I choked on a laugh, coughing to cover up my giggles.

John rolled his eyes, "It's a woman, Stiles."

"Okay." He chirped.

John looked to Scott and I, "A very beautiful woman."

Stiles looked back to Scott and I, "What beautiful woman, by the way?"

"None of your business." He said, "None of any of your guys's business."

My eyes widened, "It's not our mom, is it?!"

Scott and Stiles gasped, their attention snapping to John.

John shook his head, "Your mother and I are just good friends, Katherine."

I nodded, biting my cheek suspiciously, "Uh, huh. That's what they all say." I told him.

He rolled his eyes, "It's not your mom."

Stiles narrowed his eyes, "I want to know." He muttered.

I tensed when I felt the air thicken with anger, my body turned to the door as an angry voice screamed, "Stilinski!"

We all froze, and John opened the door to his office, walking out to see a raging boy fighting against two deputies.

The boy narrowed his eyes on John, "I'm gonna kill you." He said.

I giggled at him, "Is that the best you've got?"

Scott elbowed me, and John sighed, "Donovan, if you think that shocks me, remember it was well-documented in your Anger Expression Inventory. Deputies, escort the prisoner out."

I stood beside Stiles, and Scott beside John, ready for anything to happen.

As the deputies went to force him back, Donovan laughed, "I'm not angry like I'm gonna throw a brick through your window. I'm angry, like I'm gonna find you, I'm going to get a knife, and I'm gonna stab you with it until you're dead."

Donovan's lawyer wiped his sweaty face, frustrated at the boys cringe worthy threats.

But he didn't stop there, oh no, he's still going, "And when you look at me and ask me why, remember right now.. Because this is why."

I studied him for a moment, and when he met my gaze, I grinned, giving him a thumbs up. He stared at me weirdly, and Stiles let out a breath.

"Wow." He said, "That was awesome. That was awesome. That was great. Can we do one more? Give us another one, maybe like Christopher Walken this time, you know." He rolled his shoulders, positioning his hands in an explaining motion.