Chapter 2 - I want to see you again

When your manager saw you again, you were scolded for slacking off on job although your manager was nice enough to let you off this one time. You finished your time at work and went home.

     'So it has to be one of the member's phone.' You looked at it and turned it on to see which member's phone it was until you saw four missed calls all the members members except for Jinyoung. 'So it must be Jinyoung's phone.' You then called the most recent missed call.

     "Jinyoung! You found your phone?" Sandeul said from the other line.

     "No, it's me [Y/N]. I found it while I was cleaning." You replied.

     "I'm going to hand over my phone to Jinyoung so you guys can plan to meet up." He then handed over his phone to the leader.

     "Hello, [Y/N]. Thank you for finding my phone." Jinyoung said.

     "No problem, where would you like to meet up so I can give it to you?" You asked.

     "I can come to you, if that's alright."

     "That would be great!" You gave him your address and you both decided a time to meet.

~Time Skip to when you meet up with Jinyoung~

     You heard a knock at your door, you grab his phone and went to open the door.

     "Thanks again [Y/N]." He looked down at you and noticed you on his phone. "Uhm.. [Y/N]. What are you doing?" He asked confused.

     You finished quickly and handed back his phone.

     "I really enjoyed doing Karaoke with you and the others, I hope we can hang out again. I also hope you don't mind having my number on your phone either." You wondered on how he would reply but his answer made you happy.

"I'd like that too."