Chapter 13 - Parting (Part 2)

"I think we should stop seeing each other."

     You were stunned by those words.

'Stop seeing each other? As in break up?' You thought.

You were so flustered. Everything felt so perfect, what happened? Was it this past week? You remember asking him what was wrong but he brushed it off each time. You felt the anger built inside of you but you tried to keep it in.

"Wha-What?" Was all you said.

     "We should stop seeing each other." He repeated.

     "Is this about the other week? You wouldn't tell me what was wrong.."

"Yeah.. I'm sorry..." Is all he says.

"Why didn't you tell me? I could have fixed whatever it was. . !" Your voice became shaky towards the end and you felt your eyes begin to water.

    He noticed this but before he could try to calm you down you hid your face and ran towards the door. Cnu opened the door and him and two other members that were following behind him moved to the side so you ran passed them.

     "[Y/N]?" Sandeul said as watched you run out of the room then look at Jinyoung.

     As you ran down the hall you couldn't see where you were going since you were covering your face and your eyes were blurry. Due to this you bumped into someone but before you could fall to the ground they caught you.

     "You should be more careful, [Y/N]." Said a familiar voice.

     You opened your eyes to see Gongchan and he noticed tears that were rolling down your face.

'I didn't want them to see me like this.' You thought.

     "I-I'm sorry!" You said with your voice still unsteady.

You quickly came out of his grasp and continued going.

--------------------------------

"Jinyoung, what happened?" Cnu asked.

Jinyoung stared at the door.

"I shouldn't have let her go like that."