Chapter 5 - I love you 2 (Part 2)

By the tone of his voice and his facial expression, you knew he was serious. You were happy that you knew he like you back but then you thought for a second.

'How can I say I liked him back after we just yelled at each other?'

'What are the reasons that I like him?'

'What would [F/N] think..'

Those were a few of the many thoughts in your head, the last one got to you. You snapped out of your thoughts for a second when you heard the bathroom door open, you sat back down and turned away. Jinyoung and [F/N] went back to chatting until Jinyoung had to go.

"I have to go back to the dorm. It was nice meeting you, [F/N]." Jinyoung said

They said their good-byes and you went to see him out.

     "You don't have to answer me now, [Y/N]." He said staring at you.

     You nodded. "I'm . . Sorry for yelling at you. " you looked away wanting to tear up. "I'll see you later."

     "It's okay, I'll explain later. Bye, [Y/N]." He said softly then he left.

     You closed the door and sat back down near your friend.

    "[Y/N], you haven't been yourself ever since Jinyoung came. What happened?" She asked concerned.

     "I was jealous that you and Jinyoung had a lot in common, plus you both looked cute together but while you were gone he asked me why I seemed down. I started saying how I was jealous and then..." You hesitated for a second but you said it anyway.

"He confessed to me." You finished. "I'll tell him I can't accept since you like him as well, i don't want a boy to come between us." You looked down.

You wondered if she was upset that he confessed to you. You really want Jinyoung to know you like him too but you couldn't do that to your friend.

"You really like him, huh?" She finally said.

You looked up surprised, you thought she'd want you to decline his feelings.

"I've never seen you like this for a guy, [Y/N]. You like him way more than I do and you should show him that so.. Go get 'em!" She said cheerfully giving me thumbs up.

     "R-really?  Are you sure your okay with it?" I asked.

     "As long as your happy, I'm happy." She smiled at you.

You hugged her and you're glad you have a great, understanding friend.

~Time Skip~

'Please meet me at the park near your house.' read the text you got from Jinyoung.

You got ready and looked your best. You headed to the park and saw him sitting on the swing so you sat on open swing next to him.

     "What I said earlier, I really do like you, [Y/N]. Sorry for raising my voice at that time, I didn't want to confess to you like that.  I like everything about you, from your cute smile to your caring personality." He took your hand and held onto it.

"I like you too, I'm not sure what it is about you that attracts me but I can't stop thinking about you." You said looking back at him.

He stood up and took a small box out of his pocket, he opened it and it was a necklace that was a heart with an open part in it. He put it around your neck and you looked at it and smiled.

     "Thank you! I feel kind of bad for
Not bringing you something.." You looked at the charm more closely. "Why is there a part taken out of the heart?" You asked curiously.

    "I have the key."  He said putting in the key shaped necklace charm into your necklaces heart.

      "You're so romantic." You giggled and stood up to hug him.

     Snap. Went the sound of a camera.