Chapter 11 - Cute Jealousy (Part 2)

Jinyoung had finally finished shooting his part and started looking for you. He saw you with Gongchan earlier and was a little jealous that you spent most of the day with him. He was about to give up until he was walking by and saw the two of you. He was about to walk up to you when he heard Gongchan say;

     "I really like you."

     He quickly moved off to the side where he wouldn't be seen to listen in, eavesdropping is bad but curiosity got the better of him.

     When you heard Gongchan say those words you were very confused, he knows you're dating Jinyoung . . Right? Plus you only thought of him as a friend. So many questions were in your head and you were speechless and Gongchan noticed that.

     "I . . Really like you." He repeated. "Even though you're not exactly my ideal type of girl, I fell for you. It took me awhile to realize it and when I finally did, I was too late, Jinyoung already took you. I'm jealous that he has someone like you." He said with a small laugh.

You never knew he felt that way about you, he never showed any signs in your opinion at least.

"I never knew . . . " You finally spoke. "B-But why are you confessing now . . ?" You blurted out.

"I thought it would help me move on, I didn't want to keep my feelings bottled up either."

     You understood what he meant, you were dating Jinyoung for quite a while now and you thought of how he felt up until now. You feel tears swelling up in your eyes so you wrapped your arms around Gongchan. While you had your face buried into his chest he looked down at you and patted you slightly.

"It's okay now, I'll get over it. How about we go watch the others record?" He said changing the topic.

    You let go to wipe your tears and nod, meanwhile Jinyoung swiftly made it out of there so he wasn't caught. After hearing Gongchan's confession, Jinyoung felt selfish, here he was jealous about something so little when he couldn't imagine you with someone else let alone how Gongchan must have felt, and thinks he should pay more attention to the other members emotions. As Jinyoung walked away from the scene he bumped into his manager.

"Jinyoung, there you are. I've been meaning to talk to you, come." His manager simply said then turning around to lead the way.

     "Oh.. Okay." Jinyoung replied and followed him.

     By the sound of his managers voice, he sounded like he had something serious to say and it didn't sound good. He took Jinyoung into a private room then closed the door.

     "What did you want to talk about?" Jinyoung asked a bit uneasy, he didn't have a good feeling of what was going to happen.

     "I wanted to talk about your relationship with your girlfriend. It may not be affecting your work but it's affecting the other members. " He explained.

"I see." Jinyoung nodded, the company had only accepted the relationship if it didn't interfere with their career.

"What do I do?" Jinyoung asked, afraid that the answer he didn't want would be true.

"Break up with her."