Chapter 6 - Discovered

You had just came home from a long day from being at school and work so you grabbed some snacks and plopped on the couch to relax. You turned on your tv to a channel that had updates about stars. You watched for awhile and they had announced how they had news about Jinyoung, you were curious so you continued watching.

Your heart sank.

You wish you hadn't continued watching, you didn't want to believe it. What was on the TV was a poorly taken photo of you and Jinyoung from the other night at the park.

'If he confirms he is dating, what will the entertainment company do?'

'What if he's getting hate right now?'

You thought, you didn't care about yourself, rumors really hit hard on idols. You quickly checked your phone and saw missed calls from Jinyoung and immediately called back. It ringed for a while but he finally picked up.

    "Oh Hello, [Y/N] . . You found out?" asked even though he knew the answer, he knew you were worried.

     "Jinyoung! You're not getting hate are you? What about the company have they said anything?" You asked what was on your mind.

     "There's some hate . . But most bana are supportive and the company hasn't said anything about it." He replied

      You sighed in relief but there was something that still wasn't right.

"I'm worried about what the company would say. I don't want your career to end because of me.." You said softly.

"Everything is fine as long as I have you."

You felt more calm now with him assuring you everything's alright.

~Time Skip~

The next day B1A4 had an interview, talk about great timing with the rumor still going around. You recorded the show on your TV since you would be at college and at work.

When you finally got home and had nothing else to do, so you watched it. They introduced themselves and first talked about their albums and songs. After they talked for awhile, the part you've been waiting for, the rumor.

"Recently there has been rumors about Jinyoung dating. Fans are dying to know, are they true?!" The talk show host said dramatically.

"Yes, I'm dating a beautiful, sweet girl."