Chapter 8 - 'Rivals'

You were out with Jinyoung, just sitting outside of a café, chatting. He was wearing sunglasses just incase fans saw him, which a few did.

"H-hey is that Jinyoung?" You overheard a girl say.

You turned to see three girls staring in your direction. Jinyoung didn't seem to hear the girls and wondered where you were looking so he also turned his head. The girls squealed when they got a better view of Jinyoung and immediately knew it was him. He noticed them and smiled, then they came over to your table. While one of them was taking a photo and getting an autograph with him the other two girls were talking loud enough for you to hear them and they were talking about you.

"Who's the girl with him?" The first one said glaring at you.

"Oh my gosh! Do you think that's his girlfriend?!" The second one replied.

"I think you're right! . . But she looks so Plain."

"Why would he choose her, we're more prettier."

They both gave you dirty looks and as you tried to ignore it you were pretty shocked. You never heard people say that about you. You started to think to yourself things like;

     "Compared to Jinyoung, I am plain."

     "I'm not really pretty either." Then you snapped out of your thoughts.

     "Is something the matter?" Jinyoung asked you tilting his head looking at you.

     "It's nothing."

  --------------------------

     Even though you didn't go to school today you still had to work two shifts since one of your co-workers asks you to. As you worked people seemed to now know you as Jinyoung's girlfriend.

    'Everyone knows now?' You thought to yourself.

     Some of them talked about you behind your back, you ignored it even though it annoyed you alittle.

     You finished the last shift and it was already night time. You walked out when you notice a person wearing dark clothes and a hat standing not to far from the entrance of the karaoke bar, you didn't think much of it until they started heading your way.

     "Hey." They mysterious person called out to you.

     You were the only other person there so they had to be talking to you. You stopped and turned around without saying anything.

     "You're Jinyoung's girlfriend, right?"

You just nodded, still not saying anything.

     "You think you're all that don't you?" The person growled.

'Huh? What does this person want?' You thought to yourself. 'Are they upset that I'm dating Jinyoung?' You still didn't say anything.

"Fine don't say anything, just break up with Jinyoung!"

'Break up with Jinyoung?'

"You don't deserve him, you're not good enough!" The stranger raised their voice.

You just stood there in shock, You couldn't think of leaving Jinyoung, just the thought of it wanted to make you cry.

     "You're Jinyoung's fans rival!" They yelled and made a fist.

     You shut your eyes and ducked since you were about to get punched. You heard a hard punch hit something but it wasn't on you. You felt someone warmth on you and opened our eyes.

     "J-Jinyoung?" You were surprised he came to your rescue and you cried tears of joy.

     As you hugged him back you notice the fan get away. You couldn't believe he took the punch for you . . It must of hurt a lot, it was pretty loud.

"A-are you okay?" You ask in a shaky voice.

He let's go of your grasp to look at you.

"I'm fine." He pats his back where he got hit and smiles at you to assure you he's okay.

     "How did you get here and . . Did you hear?" You were curious.

     "I was going to surprise you but I couldn't find you until I saw someone talking to you.." He trailed off.

" You're perfect to me and that's all that matters."