Chapter 7 - His gentle and her soft touch

You felt your face become hot, you were flattered he said that about you on TV. You were about the text him that you watched the interview but you see he had already texted you something.

"Meet me at the entertainment building tomorrow, they want to talk about us dating. Don't worry I'll be with you." read his text.

     You were a bit worried about what they would say, you didn't know what to expect, but you felt better with him by your side.

~Time Skip~

     You arrived at the building, you walked in and meet up with Jinyoung. You followed him into an office and saw a man in a suit, he looked like he was the head of the company. You both slightly bowed. The man nodded at Jinyoung since he already knew him and turned to you for your name.

     "[Y/N] [L/N], nice to meet you." You said putting out a hand for him to shake which he did.

     Jinyoung pulled out a seat for you and you quietly thanked him while he also sat down.  The man talked about responsibilities and other things but he lastly said;

     "I don't mind the two of you dating." He turned to Jinyoung. "As long as you still focus on your career as well."

     "Yes, sir, thank you."

     "Thank you so much." You said sincerely.

     He then dismissed the both do you. You were glad you didn't have to try to hide your love.

---------------------

     You were sitting down looking at the necklace Jinyoung gave you from the day he confessed to you when you got a text. It was from Jinyoung.

"[Y/N], do you want to go out this weekend?" The text read.

'Like an official date since we started dating?' You asked yourself. You were so overjoyed, you couldn't wait.

"Yes, I can't wait to spend more time with you."

---------------------

     You arrived at the beach and saw Jinyoung you approached him and you both started walking. You both walked and talked while admiring the scenery. The sun was about to go down so there weren't many people there, it was peaceful.

You noticed a warm presence near your side so you looked down to see Jinyoung's hand quite close to yours.

'Is he going to hold my hand?' You thought until you felt his wrap around yours.

You blushed and didn't know what to do.

"It's getting cold out here, isn't it? How about we go to a café near by?" He suggested.

You nodded and you walked with your hands locked until you got to the café. You both ordered a drink and light food. After you both were finished he took you home.

Your first official date with Jinyoung was something you expected he'd do. You didn't have to do extraordinary just enjoying each other's company was enough, but you couldn't forget holding his hand.