Chapter 4 - I love you 2

Your friend came over to your house the next day and you took this time to catch up with each other.

     "So what brings you back to Seoul?" You asked.

     "Well I had some free time and I came to visit my family." She replied.

     You just nodded until your phone went off, you got a text from Jinyoung. He texted you something funny and you giggled but your friend heard.

     "Hm? What's so funny? Ohh are you texting your special someone~?" She teased leaning closer to see your phone.

     "What? No." You moved away from her so she couldn't see your chat.

     "Aww, I won't make fun of you! I just want to seeee." She reached for your phone and grabbed it.

     She sat right back up and stared down at your phone, excited to see who you were texting. You didn't do anything since she is your friend, you watched her react change from excited to shocked.

     "Jinyoung? As in Jung JinYoung? The leader of B1A4?" She looked at you surprised.

"Uhm, yes?" You nodded slowly at her.

"No way!! I love B1A4 and I love Jinyoung! Can you introduce him to me, please?" She begged.

"Okay okay." You both laughed and enjoyed the rest of the day.

     You texted Jinyoung to come over his next time off so you can introduce him to your friend. You then texted your friend when he would come over .

~Time skip to when Jinyoung comes over~

      Your friend came a bit early and seemed very excited to meet Jinyoung. We heard a knock at the door and [F/N] almost screamed but she then tried to keep her cool for Jinyoung. You opened the door and let Jinyoung in and sat on your couches.

     "Jinyoung, this is." You gestured to your friend so she can introduce herself.

     "[F/N] [Friends Last Name]"  She said a bit nervous.

     "I'm Jinyoung. Nice to meet you, [F/N]." He said with a warm smile.

     "I know you must get this a lot but I really love your groups music, especially the songs you composed!" She exclaimed

     "Thank you for supporting us." He replied.

     They went on to talk about b1a4 and other things they had in common. You didn't say anything and pretty much just listen to them talk until you got up and went into your kitchen to get some water. It made you feel left out and upset but you didn't know what it was. A few minutes later [F/N] walked in.

     "Can I get Jinyoung and I a drink?" She asked.

     "Sure." You replied not making eye contact with her.

     "Ahh, I feel a connection with him." She sighed happily as she poured the drinks into two cups. "I feel like this is my chance!" She said exiting the room.

     You put down your empty glass hard enough that it made a sound. You went back to the living room where they were still talking and sat back down. You tried not to show how mad you were but in your mind you regretted letting them meet.

     "I'll be back." Your friend said as she got up and headed towards the bathroom.

    Jinyoung just nodded and put his attention to you.

     "Is something the matter, [Y/N]. You barely talked today." He asked concerned.

     "No, I'm fine." You simply said.

     "Are you sure?" He asked again.

     "Yes, I'm perfectly fine with my friend hitting it off with you." You blurted out.

     'How could I just say that? I'm so selfish.' You thought and was afraid to hear his reply.

     He looked down, speechless for a second.

     "It's not like that, [Y/N]." He said trying to sound calm

     You noticed that he's starting to sound a little ticked off and you never saw this side of him. But for some reason you kept fighting back.

     "Don't tell me that! It's obvious you like her and you two are good for each other!"  You yelled standing up.

     "Why don't you understand that you're the one I love!" He stared into your eyes.

He was serious.