Chapter 14 - Being Forgotten

The streets were dark, the only lights provided were the street lights that barely help see along the side walk. You weren't sure why you were out so late but you knew there were crazy people out at night.

"Heey, girls shouldn't be walking alone at night." A voice said.

A guy approached you, he looked ten years older than you, and smelled like beer. You didn't have time for this guy, you were already in a bad mood so you rolled your eyes and simply ignored him.

     "Hey! Don't ignore someone when they are talking to you!" He yelled and grabbed your hand.

     "Let go!" You yelled back trying to get out of grasp but he was too strong.

     You thought quickly so you kicked him in his private as hard as you could and he let go to crouch down in pain. You looked at him but you had to get out of there before he got back up so you walked fast. When you thought you finally got away so you started to walk normally until when you passed a street light and you saw a shadow behind you.

     "You little!"

     The guy from earlier hit you with a glass bottle. You fell on the ground hitting your head on the hard concrete.

     "What are you doing?!" You heard someone else in the distance but after that your mind went blank.

----------------------------------

      Jinyoungs phone rings and he looks at the caller ID, it's your name. He answers since he wants to apologize.

     "[Y/N], I-."

     "Jinyoung! You have to come quickly, [Y/N] is in the hospital!" [F/N] says worriedly.

     "I'll be right there."

     Even though you were probably still mad at him he was still worried about you. [F/N] told him what hospital you were in and what room number you were in and he came as fast as he could.

     When he arrived he saw [F/N] sitting on a chair looking towards the bed that he couldn't really see who was in it since the curtain covered it.

     "Thank you for coming!" She said as she noticed Jinyoung entered the room.

     Jinyoung stood where [F/N] was and had a better view of the bed. He first noticed the bandages around your head and your eyes were closed, it couldn't be good.

     "What happened to [Y/N]? Is she okay?" Jinyoung asked.

     He had many other questions but he was most worried about you.

     "She got hit in the head with a bottle and fell to the ground.."

     Jinyoungs eyes widen.

     "She's also currently in a concussion, I'm glad I was there and stopped it. I don't know what would have happened if no one else was around."

Jinyoung was upset at whoever tried to harm you, but you were away from them now.

"Thank you, she's safer now." He replied.

"I'll let you be alone with her for awhile." [F/N] got up and left.

Jinyoung nodded and moved a chair closer to your bed side. He took your hand and locked it with his as he looked at you. He put his other hand on your face and saw a scar on your forehead. He felt movement from your hand that was still connected with his and saw your eyes open.

"[Y/N]! How do you feel?"

"Me? I'm fine.. I'm sorry but who are you?"