Chapter 3 - I like being with you

Recently you've been texting Jinyoung and the others and planned to meet up at a boba place when they had free time. You guys bought your boba and talked about many things to get to know each other. One thing you all had in common was your love for music and you were familiar with their favorite artist and you were a great singer like them as well.

"I have to go, I promised my sister I'd go shopping with her." Dong woo got up from his seat. "Sorry to leave when you wanted to be with us, [Y/N], I'll make it up to you."

     "It's fine, hope you have fun." You replied.

     The others said their laters until Gongchan looked at his phone for the time.

"Sandeul and I are going to go swimming before it gets too late." Gongchan said looking at Sandeul then everyone else.

    Again, everyone said bye to them. Now it was just the three of you until Baro had to leave for his drama shooting.

     "Sorry to just leave the two of you." Baro apologized and then he was gone.

    "I guess it's just us." Jinyoung said looking at you.

     "Yeah." You nodded and looked over to your empty cup.

"Do you want to do something else? There was this amusement park that just opened up that we could go to." He suggested.

"That sounds fun!" You said

~Time skip to Amusement Park~

    You both bought your tickets and got into the amusement park. There were kids running, people playing at booths, and people screaming on roller coasters, there was just so much to do.

     "Is there anything you want to do first?" Jinyoung asked you.

     "Hmmm." You looked around and saw the roller coaster. "Maybe the roller coaster before the line gets too long?"

      "Alright."

    The both of you got to the roller coaster ride and waited in line for not so long. When you finally were in the front of the line, the carts were for two so you sat next to each other. The ride started off slow but got faster each second, there were also a few dips and turns which made your hair get in his face. The carts then went up on the steep tracks, it went to the very top then went straight down, you didn't scream but you grabbed onto Jinyoung's arm and ducked. For the rest of that ride you stayed like that, arms linked. The ride ended and you had to let go.

     "Sorry about that." You awkwardly laughed. "I was a bit scared at that part but I still enjoyed the ride."

     "It's okay, want to get some cotton candy?" Jinyoung suggested.

"That sounds good."

You guys went to a cotton candy stand and there was just a few more people in front of you. When you got to the front you asked for two bags of cotton candy.

"We only got one left, if you really want another it'll take a while." The man who worked at the stand said.

"Is it okay if we share?" Jinyoung asked.

"Yeah that's fine." You replied. "One bag of cotton candy then." You turned saying to the worker.

You guys walked while eating the cotton candy, watching people play games at different booths. You looked up at Jinyoung and noticed something on his face.

"Huh? Is something wrong, [Y/N]?" He said looking down at you.

You picked the cotton candy off his face and showed it to him.

"There was something on your face." You giggled, put the cotton candy in you mouth and smiled.

He didn't say anything but he smiled back, then it started getting late.

"Is there a ride you wanted to go on?" You asked Jinyoung.

"Maybe the Ferris wheel? We could get a good view from up there before we go." He replied.

You nodded and headed to the Ferris wheel. You both had to sit close to each other again, you didn't really mind but something made you feel a little nervous. When you guys finally went to the top it had a nice breeze and you could see the whole amusement park from there.

"It's beautiful." Jinyoung said breaking the silence.

You looked over in his direction and saw the sun setting going into early night.

"Wow, it's so nice." You admired the beautiful scenery.

You both enjoyed the rest of the ride until it was time to get off. He took you home.

"Thank you for taking me home, I had fun." You smiled at him.

"You're welcome, I really enjoyed spending time with you." He replied. "Good night, [Y/N]." He then waved at you and left.

You closed your door and went to your room to go to bed. You were overjoyed, you wondered why being with Jinyoung made you so happy. Your thoughts stopped after you heard your phone go off because you got a text.

The text read: "Hi [Y/N]! I'm coming into town, so do you want to hang out?"

"[Friends name] is coming into town?"