Chapter 17 - The sound of your voice

"I just had a memory!" You said astonished.

"Really? What was it?" Jinyoung questioned, was it about him?

"That song.. We sang it together before, when we first met." You were exactly right. "I also clearly remember that you left your phone there, that's how we met again. We became close to each other and you confessed to me, that's also when you gave me that necklace. You were so affectionate but then.." You stopped and you recalled what happened before you lost your memories.

"We broke up. . ."

You looked up at him and once you both made eye contact you quickly shifted your head away. You were glad you regained the last of your memories but became nervous and awkward sitting there with someone you love deeply but they don't feel the same anymore.

"[Y/N], I still have feelings for you." Jinyoung said looking into your eyes

"B-but why? Why did you leave me if you still have feelings for me?" You croaked.

     "That's a long story.."

     "You can tell me if you want... I just don't want to have a misunderstanding." You responded trying to be more calm.

     ". . . Remember when we could only date if I still worked hard in my career? I did but then Gongchan confessed his feelings for you, he was heartbroken but I never noticed. My manager found out and he forced me to break up with you, I'm sorry."

You remembered when Gongchan confessed to you, but how did Jinyoung know that? Did Gongchan tell him that or did he over hear Gongchan's confession but Gongchan did say that his confession helped move on. Aside from that, Jinyoung must have had a lot of pressure on him.

"It must have been hard for you.." You said as you got up and were now sitting next to him.

"You're a great leader since you care that much about your members. Although you were forced to leave me, I can't leave you."

"I don't want to leave you either and I won't, never again. I'll do whatever it takes to stay with you."

     He thought for a moment but quickly made his decision. He got up and kneeled in front of you.

     "I want the whole world to know I'm in love with the [Y/N] [L/N]. Will you marry me?"

     You looked at him wide eyed, it was unexpected but you had deep affection for him.

"Yes!"

----------------------------------------

You both were a very well known couple and were normally asked 'How did you two meet?' Which you responded with;

"It began with the resonance of his voice . . ."