Chapter 15 - I need memories

"Me? I'm fine.. I'm sorry but who are you?" You looked at him with a confused face.

     'She lost her memories?' Jinyoung thought as his heart shattered.

     "Don't worry about me." Jinyoung said softly as he pressed the button to call a nurse. "Does your head hurt?" He asked to pass time until the nurse came.

-------------------------------------

     Jinyoung sat in the waiting room as the doctor and nurse checked on you. He was glad you were awake now but you've lost your memories. He noticed [F/N] coming towards him and he stood up.

     "How is [Y/N]?" Jinyoung asked worriedly.

     "She's doing fine, her parents are here too. It's sad that she doesn't remember her parents right now." [F/N] says looking down.  "Good news is, she gets to go home soon."

     "That's great." Jinyoung says relieved. "[F/N], how do you feel about [Y/N] forgetting all her memories?"

"Of course I'm a little upset about it, but it wasn't her fault. I'm sure she'll get her memories back soon."

"I thought about it and I think it's best of [Y/N] doesn't remember me" He says and sees [F/N] facial expression change. "You don't know this but, I had to break up with [Y/N] because our relationship was affecting the group. I don't want her to remember the bad memories."

     A part of Jinyoung still didn't want [Y/N] to forget him but he was doing this for her and the other members.

It was still silent until [F/N] finally spoke.

"Okay, that's your decision. I honestly don't agree with you but there's nothing I can do to change your mind."

"I'm . . sorry."

"It's okay. . . I'm going to go now."

-------------------------------------------

Jinyoung sat on his dorm bed just thinking to himself, it had been a few days since he last saw you. The other members caught on about the 'break up' from the whole scene a few days ago and tried to cheer him up. He wasn't so sure if his choice was right or not anymore.

'I've been distracting the other members..'

'If [Y/N] regained her memories about me, they will all be bad.'

'I can't stop thinking about what [F/N] said..'

     Jinyoung snapped out of his thoughts when the bedroom door swung open.

     "Why aren't you with her?" Gongchan said without greeting or anything. It seemed he just found out about you losing your memories.

     "I-" Jinyoung was interrupted by Gongchan before he could even say anything.

     "Go to her." He came closer taking something out of his pocket. "This might help, you gave this to her when you confessed right? Isn't that a good memory?." He put the necklace in Jinyoung's hands, it had fell off while you were running.

     Jinyoung looked down at the necklace and remembered when he had first gave it to you, his heart felt so joyful remembering that.

     "You're right, there are more joyful memories than there are bad ones. I don't want [Y/N] to completely forget me either."