Chapter 12 - Parting

"Break up with her." He said.

     Jinyoung's heart sank.

     "Is there another way?" Jinyoung asked.

     "No, don't tell her you were forced to break up and do it by the end of next week, got it?" The manager ordered.

      "Yes." Jinyoung answered in dismay.

As the manager left the room, Jinyoung thought of what he was going to do. He didn't want to leave you but wasn't sure what the company would do if he didn't do what he was told, as the leader he didn't want to ruin the other members careers. He decided he didn't want to think about it now, he wanted to spend some time with you before it was really time to part ways. He got up and left the room, as he hagan to walk he noticed you and you noticed him.

"There you are! Where we're you?" You questioned.

"I was just in one of the rooms, talking to my manager.." Jinyoung said still unsettled of what happened not to long ago.

"Oh." You replied and looked up and took notice to Jinyoungs facial expression, he seemed to be deep in thought. "Is something on your mind?" You inquired.

     "It's nothing." He reassured you with a small smile.

------------------------------------------------------

     The week passed and Jinyoung and you were with each other alittle more often but it just didn't have the same feel.

     "Jinyoung, come look the music video!" You said excitedly. Recently the music video you and B1A4 worked hard on came out and it had many views already.

Jinyoung came over and sat next to you against the wall of the dance studio.

"It's so well edited." You complimented the video as you watched it for probably the one millionth time.

"It is, it also has a lot of views." Jinyoung said as he also watched.

You went on talking about the video when Jinyoung got a text. He went to quickly check it but it was from his manager reminding him to break up with you.

"Hello?" You said staring at Jinyoung who was glued to his phone.

Jinyoung snapped out of his thoughts and looked at you.

"What's that?" You asked looking at his phone.

"Nothing important." He replied putting away his phone.

"It must be important since you keep spacing out like that, what's wrong?" You said agitated, he's been acting like this for awhile and you brought it up again.

     Jinyoung wondered how obvious he was, he felt bad that he made you worry about him.

     "No, it's really nothi-" Jinyoung was cut off by you.

     "Whatever it is you can tell me." You say, stopping Jinyoung in the middle of his sentence.

     Jinyoung didn't want to break up like this but he had no choice, you were concerned and he didn't want to lie.

     "I think we should stop seeing each other."