15.

Sorry it's late. x

Can we take a moment and admire the beautiful human being that is Jack Gilinsky. You're welcome for the beautiful gif(:

Enjoy x

So after a long, semi-awkward discussion with Jack and the guys, we went out for pizza and had a great night.

After we went out for pizza, Sam and Nate left, while Gilinsky, Jack, and I went back to our house to watch some movies.

We were just watching whatever comedies we could find, and there was a lot of them.

I fell asleep while watching We're The Millers, and woke up on the couch with my head in Gilinsky's lap and my feet on Jack's legs.

Both were sound asleep, and it wasn't too early, so I decided to take a shower, and that's where I am now.

The hot water is soothing my aching muscles, washing away the knots and kinks in my back and neck. Too bad the water can't take my problems down the drain, too.

After staying in here for forty-five minutes, I have to get out because I used every drop of hot water.

Whoops...

After getting dressed, I walk down the cold, hardwood stairs to eat some breakfast.

I stroll into the kitchen while on my phone, I run into a tall, muscular figure.

"Whoa there," Gilinsky laughs, looking down on me.

"Do you want breakfast?" Jack asks.

"Yeah," I reply drawl of the word, "doughnuts?"

"Sure," Jack agrees, "I just need to take a quick shower before I go pick 'em up," he dismisses himself.

I shrug nonchalantly, sitting up on a barstool that sits near the kitchen's island.

After hearing the water run upstairs for a moment, I hear Jack stomping down the stairs.

He walks into the kitchen, cursing under his breath as he walks over towards me.

"Thanks for using all the hot water," Jack smiles sarcastically.

"I'm sorry," I apologize half-honestly.

"You should be," he states childishly.

"I just said I was!"

"Whatever, princess," he rolls his eyes, "if you're not in the car in two minutes, we're leaving without you,"

"I'm royalty, give me as much time as I need,"

"Wanna know why you're royalty?"

"Why?"

"Because you're a royal pain in the ass,"

________________

After going to the best doughnut shop in Omaha, Jack, Gilinsky, and I went back to our house.

Jack and Gilinsky are playing some game on the X-box in the den, and I'm up in my room, publishing another video on YouTube.

"Why does this fucker take so long?" I hiss under my breath.

For this week's cover, I decided to do a newer song, 5 Seconds of Summer's 'She's Kinda Hot.'

It wasn't easy to find a copy of piano music for it, but I managed to get one.

Then, I was just lying around, with my laptop on my bed while I painted my nails a bright orange color.

I had also made an email account for  Jane Doe and her Vine and YouTube accounts so I can see what people have to say, or get ideas.