9.

I've been back home for a few days now, and I guess Jane Doe and Maggie Johnson have been getting attention on social media.

Weird, right?

That's what I thought, too.

Why the hell would I- Maggie Johnson, a nobody (as everyone thinks) from Nebraska- be noticed all over Instagram and Twitter?

They thought I was Trevor's girlfriend...

And, since they thought that, they took it upon themselves to make me feel like absolute shit.

They've sent me rude comments, direct messages, tweets, everything.

All because of one fucking picture of us.

By the way, it's not nice at all to slide into my DM's with things like kill yourself or Trevor's too good for you.

If this is like what Jack's fans are like, I honestly never want to be seen in public with him, because they can't stand me already, I don't want anyone else to be like that to me.

Of course, they know about me because I've made small appearances in his Vines or YouTube videos, but they ignore me overall- after all, everyone thinks I'm just a nobody.

At this point, I'm perfectly fine with that, because the last thing I really need is more people making fun of me; telling me I'm fat, ugly, a loser, a slut, a whore, worthless, trash, and telling me I should kill myself.

There's enough of that shit at school.

Of course, not to that extreme, but those names are thrown around at my school to everyone, no matter who you are, or how popular, or unpopular, you are.

I did discover something positive, though.

Jane Doe has gotten hot on Vine and YouTube.

She- or I- just got over 1.5 million subscribers and a million followers.

How the fuck does that even happen to someone as mediocre as me?

I'm not even good, and people are obessing and tuning in all the time to listen to crappy seven-second covers and five minute videos?

I mean, it's great that people enjoy listening to it, but could they be anymore oblivious?

Especially Jack.

How the hell does he not recognize my voice?

I don't sing in front of him, or when he's home, but still; it shouldn't be that hard to realize that it's me and not some other girl.

He may not be the brightest bulb in the house, but seriously?

No one else has either, and that totally comes off as a shocker to me.

I'm not even being sarcastic, either, I have ignorant and stupid classmates.

After all, people think that I'm just an antisocial nobody, who spends her time studying, sleeping, and watching Netflix.

That's partially true.

I do spend a lot of time studying; only because I want an English major, and getting bad grades won't make it happen.

I do sleep a lot, but that's only because I love it.

I would not consider myself a nobody; at school, I'm quiet and I mind my own business. Online, I've become a very well-known person, but no one knows who I am.