5.

"Maggie! Get up!" Gilinsky sings as he jumps on my bed.

"Get out!" I groan and pull the blanket over my head, letting its warmth engulf me.

Someone yanks the blanket off me, and the bitter cold rushes to my exposed arms, due to the t-shirt I'm wearing.

"You are so rude," I glare at him.

"You are so rude," He mocks me and returns the glare.

"Let's go! We need to pack the car up!" Jack grabs my bags and I begin getting ready.

To start, I take my retainer out of my mouth, and throw that in my carry-on. After that, I put on a pair of leggings and an old soccer hoodie of Jack's that I stole from his closet while he was on tour.

It takes me five minutes to brush through the disaster, known as my hair, and I throw that in a ponytail, finishing off with my usual square diamond-like earrings and black fabric headband.

I slide my glasses on over my tired eyes, forgetting that I packed my makeup last night and didn't leave any out for this morning- a bad choice on my part.

I brush my teeth after eating a bowl of Chocolate Cheerios, slipping my brown boots on, grabbing my earbuds and phone, and race to the front seat before anyone else.

I slip into the car, locking the door, and put in my earbuds, and turn my shuffle of One Direction, Little Mix, Eminem, Ed Sheeran, Hoodie Allen, Green Day, Adele, 5 Seconds of Summer, The Piano Guys, and Austin Mahone on- the same shuffle that I'll use for the flight.

"Dammit!" I hear Sammy groan.

I smirk to myself, knowing that I already irritated him.

"Is that my sweatshirt?" He asks, eyeing my attire.

"Yup," I answer back. "It's so warm, I see why you picked this one out," 

Gilinsky cracks up in the backseat, causing Jack to playfully roll his eyes. 

"To the airport and beyond!" Jack yells after he pulls out the driveway.

________________

"Do you want some coffee?" Jack asks as we find a spot to sit.

"Sure, I want a veinte peppermint mocha with skim milk please," I smile.

"Basic bitch," Sam mutters as Jack walks off.

"Hey!" I smack his arm, "I am not basic!"

"Sure. And no one ever asks me what mascara I use," he rolls his eyes.

Jack returns with my coffee and a doughnut, and I give him a big hug.

"Thank you,"

"Not a problem," he smiles.

A group of three fans spots us, and they ask for pictures with all three of the boys.

"Are you and Johnson dating?" A brunette asks.

I nearly choke on my coffee.

"No," we both say in unison, causing us to laugh.

"I'm his sister," I shyly smile.

"Oh! I see the resemblance, now. Sorry about that," she smiles.

"It's no big deal, you're not the first to ask that," I giggle.

They get their pictures and leave, not before giving the guys their Twitters and so on.

We board the plane, and I'm sitting by Gilinsky, and Jack and Sam are a row behind us.