introduction.

Hello, I'm Maggie Johnson.

My brother may or may not be the famous Jack Johnson.

Here's the catch:

I'm famous, too.

No one knows it, but I swear, I'm a famous, anonymous singer on YouTube and Vine.

Not one person, except me, knows about this- and I'm planning on keeping it that way.

Although my viewers don't know what I look like, I can give you an idea.

Just like Jack, I have blonde hair, but my eyes are brown, as his are green.

Similarly to my older brother, I wear glasses, and I'm not very tall.

I'm sixteen years old, my birthday is August 15, and music is my passion.

I live with my parents in Omaha, Nebraska, and my brother is currently on a tour with his friend, Jack Gilinsky, for their music careers.

Hiding my identity has been easy overall, primarily because I'm kind of an outcast at school.

I don't have many friends, but the ones I do have, they don't know that I can sing.

My brother and I are pretty close, but I don't plan on telling him anytime soon- or anyone, for that matter- that I'm who I am.

My account names are 'Jane Doe'- creative, I know.

The name is unoriginal, and since no one has heard me sing, or sees my face in the videos, my identity can remain hidden.

When I film, I point the camera at a white wall, the ceiling, or at the piano; it all depends on what I'm singing, and how I'm doing it.

I do covers from most artists; One Direction, 5 Seconds of Summer, and The Vamps are particularly my favorites to do.

Now that my brother's tours are coming to an end for the year, and his friends Sam and Jack practically lives here, I don't know how well I can keep this secret.

I'm willing to try, for the sake of secrecy, my hundreds of thousands of fans, and the main reason I started this:

Escaping the world, not being known, and finally being accepted.

______________

Hello, lovelies, I'm back!

So, this story is kinda like Being Nash Grier's Sister, but it actually has a plot and I know where I'm going, and this story IS NOT about Gilinsky or Johnson; they're minor characters.

I'm updating every Wednesday from now on, today is just an exception.

Thanks for reading!

-Em xx