28.

How many boys are here, exactly? I wonder to myself. Seriously, I hope there's not, like, all thirteen or so of them like there was last time...

I stop thinking to myself, because when I come downstairs, there way more people that aren't usually here, and they shouldn't be here.

"Morning, Mags," Jack smiles.

"Jack," I force a smile, "a word?"

Noticing the uneasy look on my face, he nods and follows me into the room right off of the kitchen.

"What's up?" he asks, a casual tone behind his words.

"What's up?" I mock him. "What in the hell are all of these people doing here?"

"I told you, some flew in as a surprise,"

"Why are they all staying here?"

"Mom and dad arranged these plans, Mags. Chill out and enjoy the company, okay?"

"I swear to god-"

"Nothing's gonna happen," he reassuringly rests his large hands on my shoulders. "Relax,"

"Whatever," I sigh. "Don't expect me to be, like, social or anything, though,"

"I would never," he chuckles.

"Good, because I hate people," I murmur saltily, leaving him in the room to make myself some coffee.

"Morning, Maggie," a voice behind me says, and I can practically hear their smile.

I spin around, "Morning," I begin slowly, "Matt?" I guess his name, and he laughs.

"That's me," he smiles.

"Maggie," Gilinsky looks down at me, smiling, "how are you?" he asks, referring to when I got home yesterday.

"Good," I mutter, "still haven't talked to dad, but he's an asshole so it's okay,"

"What did you hear?"

"He's been working like crazy. Nothing new," I dismiss the topic, turning my attention to the coffee machine.

"Maggie," he says slowly, grabbing my wrist gently. "You need to talk to him."

"I don't have to do anything,"

"Quit being so stubborn!"

"I'm not stubborn! He's an asshole, and I am not talking to him. Easy as that,"

"Maggie-"

"I'm done talking about this. It's my decision. Not yours, or anyone else's, for that matter. Thank you for the help and the input, but I'm not taking your advice,"

--

After mildly snapping on Gilinsky for the reason that I'm PMSing and he was at the wrong place at the wrong time, I've spent the majority of the day in my room. 

Jack's come up to check on me a few times, but I've been waving him off, telling him that I'm fine and that I'm just watching Dexter on Netflix to kill time.

Half of what I told him is true.

I'm really not watching Netflix. 

I've been uploading a YouTube video for this week, a cover of Ed Sheeran's The City. 

I decided that I'll keep doing the videos and Vines, because it's not like anyone's gonna find out anytime soon. 

And if they do, they won't guess it's me, a nobody from Nebraska.