3.

Jack apologized, I reluctantly forgave him, blah, blah, blah.

Great.

Then, Sam came over.

Sam is the kind of person that'll do anything to piss you off, and then laugh at your reaction to his ignorance. 

There's a few things I loathe about Sam. 

He's loud.

He's noisy.

He's disgusting.

I fight with him more than I fight with Jack.

He's like, the asshole kind of person that you can't stand, but you have to be nice to.

Except, I'm not particularly all that nice to him...

While Jack, Jack, and Sam are having their little reuniting party, I'm upstairs in my room, listening to classical music, studying for my trigonometry test that I have in a few days.

To be as comfortable as possible, I slip on some grey sweatpants and a black t-shirt. I throw my hair into a messy bun and put my glasses on.

"Maggie!" Jack bursts through my door and grabs my wrist.

"What? I'm studying!" I complain.

"You need to see this chick on YouTube. She's great!" He drags me off my bed and pulls me down the stairs.

"Jack, I have a test in trig to study for. I can't be fucking around right now." I say sternly, trying to get back to studying.

"The little dork has to study," Sammy fake pouts.

"Shut the hell up, asshole. I'm in the math class you barely passed when you graduated. And I'm only a sophomore," I sneer.

"Maggie, Sam; cut it out." Jack butts in, "Watch this video."

He shows me the screen and my heart skips a beat.

It's me.

"Who's video is this?" I pinch my bottom lip with my index finger and thumb.

"I have no clue. The account's name is Jane Doe. I take it she's anonymous," Jack scratches his head.

No shit, Jack.

All people who are Jane Doe are anonymous.

Idiot.

"Oh," I try to put a confused look on my face, hoping that my acting facade will get by him.

It's the video I posted a few weeks ago, a cover of Not Over You, by Gavin DeGraw.

After the song is finished, I hand Jack his laptop back.

"She's amazing," I smile.

"I know. I hope I can meet her someday- she is very talented,"

My heart sinks.

You've known her for sixteen years.

"That would be cool," I smile before dismissing myself into the kitchen.

I make some coffee, considering it's nine o'clock, and I have to study.

"Why are you making coffee this late?" Gilinsky startles me, making me jump.

"It's decaf,"

"So?"

"I have to study,"

"It's Christmas break. Give it a rest,"