7.

"Get up!" Someone screeches beside me, immediately awakening me from my peaceful slumber. 

"Don't tell me what to do," I mutter into my pillow, making my voice completely incomprehensible.

I'm flipped onto my back, my arms are pinned down, and Jack is sitting on me, as Sammy and Gilinsky watch on and laugh.

"Get off me, fatass," I roll my eyes.

"That's pretty rude." He fake cries and gets off me. "I just wanted to wake you up."

"Drama queen," I roll over to my phone, seeing that it's already almost eleven.

"Holy shit! I have to start getting ready!" I scramble out of bed and towards the bathroom.

"Why? It's not even noon, the party starts at six," Sam states the obvious.

"I know, but I have to let my hair naturally dry, it'll get frizzy and impossible to curl right if I blow-dry it," I mutter, getting a new t-shirt and shorts, "plus, I have to shave and stuff,"

"Girl problems," he rolls his eyes.

"Shut up," I roll my eyes and hop in.

I get everything done in about forty minutes, then I'm going through Twitter when Jack and the guys go out for lunch at the cafe downstairs.

I take this time to upload my YouTube video, and I get it done just in time. While that was happening, I got my dress, makeup, curling iron, and other things settled in the bathroom, and I got to paint my nails.

They brought me food, too, so that's a bonus.

"Don't you dare go into that bathroom," I warn them.

"Why?" Gilinsky looks at me like I've gone mad.

I open the door to reveal everything set up perfectly.

"The last thing I need is one of you clumsy idiots knocking something down or breaking something,"

"That hurts. I'm not clumsy!" Jack defends.

"You broke your arm twice in the past six years. One of them was walking to the bus stop because you slipped on an ice patch," I giggle, "I'm pretty sure you're clumsy, Jack."

He gives me a playful glare, before smirking and throwing me over his shoulder.

"Put me down!" I shriek, not wanting to know what he plans on doing.

He throws me down on the bed and starts to tickle me- knowing I won't last long and apologize.

"Say you're sorry and I'll stop,"

"I'm," I laugh, "sorry," I laugh again, and he stops.

"You guys have such a cute bond," Sam laughs.

Jack throws his arms around me, pulling me into a big hug and kisses my cheek, "We are adorable, aren't we?" He laughs.

"I'm the princess here, I'm pretty positive that I make this bond adorable." I smirk, "You're my sidekick,"

"I'm pretty sure it's the other way around,"

"Have you ever heard a story where the princess is the sidekick?" I raise an eyebrow at him.

"No,"

"Exactly," I giggle as the door is knocked on.

"Stranger danger!" Jack screams, hiding behind a bed.

"Intruder!" Gilinsky hollers, hiding on the balcony.

"Code Red!" Sam screeches, jumping into the closet.