The mirror to my words ( the prelude )

Hey you wonderful people who chose to read this book. Finally, after 46 chapters to the credit of this book, I believe it needs an introduction. This is not a synopsis. It is just a clarity of what lies in the pages beyond these words.

This is a poetry book which encircles around emotions and life. It is named ACHES because from the POV of the character who speaks those words, it is sad and sullen. Though every poem speaks of pain somewhere in us, it is created to realise that there is persistence of this pain in many people around. And that, we don't suffer from it alone.

I would love this book to be a medium for people to come and interact about those very relatable and true emotions. You just have to know that you are not alone in anything. You just have to know that the agony your heart bears now or anytime you have lived, is felt by some other person too.

Also, I have created few series of poems which are a narrative to a particular story. These poems show up with numbers and a common name. For example- My Perfect Stranger 1/2/3....So on. It also has few small poems and proses connecting to the psychology of the characters.

If you like it, do VOTE. If you want to share something, below is the COMMENT section.

If you just want to show me some love, FOLLOW me also. I would take even criticism happily.

I would love to interact with all of you guys.. Enjoy reading.

P.S. Thanks to everyone who have motivated me through all of this. Love you guys soooo much! Today the book finally has reached Rank #1 and I am so so very happy and obliged....(22 May'16)