Chapter 1

I'll be uploading every 3-5 days, until the story is completed. I'm going for 75,000 words. Which means a long story. Hopefully it's not as cliche as most. I read a lot, but I've never thought of my own as cliche, but if it is I'm sorry. Please enjoy though!!!!!! Please comment, vote and follow. :) I love writing.

💑💑💑💑💑💑

I opened the no-return address letter the post man just dropped off and it took me by surprise that my mother was sending me mail. I wasn't expecting her to even try to give any form of emotions when it came it me. I decided against reading it and placed it back in the envelope and stuffed it in to the drawer by the front door. I turned the knob to leave my apartment, when I did I ran right in Widow Taylor's. She was such a kind woman.

"Morning Mrs. Taylor! Wheres your pup?" Alex asked in a friendly voice. Windows Taylor put her head down and kept walking. Alex assumed the worst and left the old woman alone. The ol' woman lost her husband some 5 years ago and had been alone since, until one night she was on a stroll and found a pup, she named him 'pup.' The poor thing had been in ill health for sometime now, but she'd always hoped he'd be fine.

Alex headed to the corner store and on her way back she ripped her sweat pants and her cheeks were flamed red, many people witnesses it. Once she arrived home she changed her pants and went about making lunch in her very out there kitchen. The kitchen itself was several shades of pink.

Alex's favorite color was pink. All shades pink. Everything pink, except her clothing. Her clothing was bland and dull. Mainly black, gray and blue. Sweat pants, sweat shirts and long sleeved shirts.

Her home was tidy, but again the home was as feminine​ as it should have been. Alex was semi-tall at 5ft. 9in. obese woman. Her eyes are a milk chocolate brown with golden flecks. She has dark brown hair with natural golden highlights, it was pixie cut as the stylist recommended, she didn't like it, but the woman cut it before Alex could object.

In the end she nodded and paid the woman. She didn't complain one bit, even though she had every right to. She took everything that was thrown at her and never complained.

Alex decided she wanted pizza and dialed the pizza-delivery that was on her speed-dial. Alex knew it was unhealthy to eat the way she did, but she ate when she was feeling any emotion to strongly. This was all due to her fathers death many years ago. When her father got sick Alex was an average weight, maybe a pound or two over, but no where near the mass she is now. She ordered herself a large extra cheese, pepperoni and sausage pizza with bread sticks.

Alex was feeling extremely down, her mother only posted to her if she wanted to brag about her sisters. Alex couldn't handle any more disappointment right now. Anymore and Alex knew she'd only eat herself to death and she didn't feel like doing that just yet.

Her mother contacted her last week and informed her the man she once 'loved' and was engaged to, was now engaged to none other than her dear sister Rebecca. Rebecca showed interest in him right from the start, but he seemed to have only eyes for her, how wrong she truly was.

She thought he loved her, but when she walked into his apartment one night and found him mid thrust over her sister, it not only broke her heart, but broke her faith in love and men. He made her feel like she wasn't just a fat girl, but an actual woman. His decept was her down fall, the straw that broke the camels back.

Alex moved away right after and into her current apartment. She wanted freedom and the only way to attain it was by moving away, far away from her 'family'. Since Alex was a child her family had always singled her out.

The only ones to love Alex was her father and her grandmother on her mothers side. They loved Alex more than anything. They could see that Alex's mother didn't dote on her even in the slightest. With Alex being the baby of 4 children, you'd think she'd have gotten some attention.