Chapter 28

That night Chase took the girls to Sarah's boutique to look at gowns. He knew what kind of gowns he was looking for. He just needed to make sure they fit properly.

Alex got a back less laced sleeved white gown. It fit her perfectly, almost like a second skin. She loved it and thanked Chase. Chase chose cream gowns for Sasha, Sarah and a light silver gown for Laura. All floor length made of the finest silk. By 10pm they were all exhausted. They picked shoes, make up, jewelry and lingerie for Alex for her wedding night.

This wedding was a big deal because two of the richest people in the world were marrying and by God it was to one another. It's going to take the business world by storm when they find out. Alex wants a merger and Liam could careless. To him it was just bad memories. Alex thinks it'll be good for their future children. Liam will not deny she has a valid point, so Liam and Chase are going to sign the papers the moment they are married.

The day they marry Chase is taking Aiden for 24 hours so that Alex and Liam can have a mini honeymoon at home. They were thankful for Chase. They'd miss Aiden, but they also needed to celebrate there love to one another without interruption. Chase thought that maybe Liam could use the break since Alex is still unwell. Liam has been with Aiden the entire time. Feeding him, changing him, talking to him and most of all loving him. Liam was an amazing father and he surely would be happy if Alex gave him more. Liam was devastated when he found out Alex lost one of the twins. They'd found the ultrasound photos and were so excited that's why they set up the two rooms. Sadly they all felt lost without Annabelle, but Jaiden will eventually get more siblings, Alex promised they could try for more once her treatment was completed.

****

Three days passed and everyone was at the church for the wedding. Still the media had no clue which they were thankful for. They didn't want to overstress Alex. Alex felt that everything was rushed, but she didn't mind due to the fact she loved Liam and Jaiden with her complete soul. She knew only that she wanted a big family and knew he was the one who could give it to her.

Chase decorated the church in white and pink roses. He thought Alex would love it. They may have lost Annabelle, but they could at least feel like she was there with the pink roses. The wedding was small, but beautiful. Chase did an amazing job making her little imagination of a wedding come to life. Even Jaiden was in it. Mitch carried Jaiden and the rings to the altar.

Xavier wound up giving Alex away. In four days they've become close. She missed her father dearly and he'd never had a daughter. So both were very happy with how things were turning out.

((I'm terrible at writing wedding scenes and romantic scenes.))

As soon as the priest said you may kiss the bride. Liam took Alex gently in his arms and kissed her passionately. He was afraid she'd disappear if he let go. He'd never want anyone the way he wanted her. They both were so in love nothing could split them apart. Liam was her world and vise versa. Eternity is theirs for the taking.

8 weeks later Alex fainted while Liam was at the grocery store. Aiden found her yet again. It was like deja vu. When Liam arrived home Laura was sitting at the kitchen table her eyes tear streaked. Liam set the groceries down and walked over to her. He got down on his knees and touched her shoulder. He figured Alex must be napping.

"Laura honey. What's wrong? Do you want me to get Alex?" Liam said unsure of what to do for her.

"Liam it's Alex. We found her on the floor again. Dad and Mitch took her to the hospital. I'm watching Jaiden..." Laura said still crying. Liam jumped to his feet and ran to catch a cab he was in no shape to drive. He pulled out his phone and called Chase. Letting Chase know what he knows. Asking him to go over and keep an eye on Jaiden and Laura.

The cab pulled up out front of the hospital paid the driver $100 and ran inside. He got to the front desk in a panic.

"Alexandria Stone! I mean Alexandria MacGregory!!!?" Liam practically shouted in desperation.

"Calm down sir. I'm looking. Who may you be?" Reception asked him.

"I'm her husband Liam MacGregory." Liam said quieter now, still dying to know where she is, how she is and what exactly happened.

"Room 421b Maternity Ward C Sir." Reception said quietly. The MacGregorys were the ones funding half this hospital so they had to keep quiet and be hush as possible.

Liam ran to the elevator not even realizing that the reception said maternity ward. He ran to her to room at getting off the elevator. He stopped just outside the door. He needed to calm down so that he doesn't stress Alex. He heard talking inside the room and was listening while he calmed down.

"He won't be happy. I just had Aiden a few months ago. Hell he will leave us watch. I'm scared!" Liam's heart broke at hearing Alex crying thinking he'd leave her. He slowly opened the door to see Mitch and Aiden sitting on opposite sides of the bed with Alex's small frame in the middle. Dr. Damon standing at the bottom of the bed. She was fine, more than fine she was pregnant. Now he understands Maternity Ward C. He was freaking out so bad it didn't even register now it does.

Mitch and Aiden excused themselves. Dr. Damon moved to the corner of the room not leaving just in case Alex started freaking out again and needed sedated.

"Alex! I was so worried! Are you okay? How far along are you? Why do you think I'd leave you? I'd never leave you! Your stuck with me like super glue!" Liam stated slightly hurt that she would think he'd leave her or there children.

"I am sorry Liam. It's just that we just had Jaiden and I fall pregnant again so soon. I just didn't think you'd be ready to be a father again so soon. I love you." Alex said leaning forward and kissing Liam gently on the lips.

"She is 5 weeks according to the ultrasound. She fainted because she's been having morning sickness and not putting two and two together. She still underweight and now she's dehydrated. You need to force her to eat and now ingest more water." Dr. Damon said to Liam disappointed a little that Alex hadn't realized she was pregnant sooner. Than again she didn't have morning sickness so early her last pregnancy.

"When can I go home? I miss our son." Alex asked.

"In a few hours. You have another iv after that one to up your fluids." Dr. Damon said softly.

The end....?