Downfall

"What you doing Lex?" He asked me quietly, moving his hands to rest on top of my thighs.

"Shut up," I murmured in response softly, before cupping his face with my hands and bringing my lips down onto his. My eyes fluttered shut as I felt him smile against my lips. Neither of us moving, as if it was almost impossible to finally be kissing without any interruptions.

"It's about time." He murmured against my lips. Pecking my lips once, twice, three times.

"Don't jinx it now." I laughed quietly, before reconnecting our lips, properly kissing this time, our lips moving against one another's perfectly. As the kiss grew, faster, deeper, lips moving frantically together, I moved my hands up, tangling them into his tight curls as his hands ran up and down from my thighs to my hips, squeezing them every so often, causing me to release soft sounds into his mouth.

It was that moment that my phone decided to ring.

I let out a frustrated groan, pulling away reluctantly from Dan's lips.

"Ignore it," Dan murmured, pressing his lips back to mine.

I let the kiss continue for a moment before pulling away. "It's Jade.." I told him, to which he sighed, leaning back on the couch but continued to run his fingers up and down my thighs. I gave him a sorry smile before answering the phone. "Hey Jade..." I leaned forward, pressing my lips softly on Dan's, kissing away his pout before leaning back slightly.

"Hey Lex, just wanted to see how you were getting on." My eyes flickered up to Daniel's before going back down to his lips, biting on my own to try and stop myself from kissing him. Apparently, Dan had other ideas, leaning back up to press his lips to mine, our lips moving slowly, almost teasingly, against one another.

"Alexis, you there?"

"Mhm," I broke from the Aussies soft lips reluctantly. "Good, I'm good, great, even." I spoke breathlessly, hand tightening in Dan's curls as he kissed down my neck.

"You sure you're okay? You sound off?"

"I-I'm fine." I stuttered, pulling on Dan's hair to move him away from my neck, giving him a warning look to stop, to which he just smirked in return.

"Am I interrupting something.." She trailed off. "Oh, oh, you're with Daniel, aren't you?" Before I had even had chance to reply she'd hung up the phone, causing me to roll my eyes, throwing my phone to the side on the couch before bringing my lips up to meet Dan's for a third time.

"We should probably go to sleep," I murmured against his lips, both our breathing heavy. We been kissing for at least the past ten minutes since Jade had hung up on me.

"Don't care." He replied with a murmur, biting down on my bottom lip gently, releasing a small moan from the back of my throat.

"You need to sleep. There'll be plenty of time to do this later." I promised. Before I knew what was happening, Dan had moved his hands under my thighs, lifting me up and carrying me to the bed. You do know my legs actually work, don't you?" I moved my hands from his hair to round his neck.

"You do know that I really couldn't care, don't you?" He teased me back.

"Be nice." I warned him. He laughed softly before laying me down on the bed, pressing a soft kiss to my head before walking out the room. "Uhh...where you going?" I sat up, looking up over at him.

"I'm giving you the bed, so I'm going to the couch." He frowned, confused as to why I was asking him.

"You think I'm gonna make you sleep on the couch... We just made out, you do realise that right?"