Support

Please vote and comment, thank you. x.

"Does that feel better?" I asked Daniel, climbing off of his back. Since our conversation had ended, we'd sat in silence for a good ten, fifteen minutes while I finished off massaging his back for him.

"Much." Dan agreed as he stood back up from the couch, stretching his back out. "Thank you." He leaned down, pecking me on the side of my mouth.

Did he not here a word I just said? Do I have to do everything round here?

Reaching up on the tips of my toes, I rested my forearms on his shoulder, hands dangling millimetres away from his warm, shirtless back, where they'd just been only minutes ago. "Did we not just agree on more?" I asked him softly, the tension rising between us. This was the closest we'd been since the other night when we made out.

"...We did." Dan agreed gently, his hands moving to rest on my hips. "Was that not good enough for you?" The corner of his mouth tilted upwards, his thumbs moving back and forth, rubbing over my clothed skin.

"Could've been more..." I trailed off, meeting his gaze head on.

"How so?" He shot back, a shiver running through me as he moved his hands under the hem of my shirt.

"You know..." I moved my hand up to play with his hair at the base of his neck.

"I'm not sure I do.."

His voice dropped to a whisper, our faces coming closer to one another's, but still to far apart for my liking.

"Guess I'll have to show you then?" My voice dropped just as quiet as his, even though I'm pretty sure he sounded a lot more sexy than I just attempted.

"Mhm, sounds like a plan." Dan's eyes darkened as he bit down on his bottom lip. God, he's so hot.

I leaned closer, our noses brushing as I did so. "What if I want you to show me?"

I watched as Dan smirked widely. "What are you-" My voice was cut off by me squealing as Dan picked me up by the waist, wrapping my legs around his hips as he moved his hands down to my thighs to hold me up. "What are you doing?" I tightened my arms around his neck to make sure I wouldn't fall.

"Showing you." He grinned up at me before sitting back down on the couch, me still in his lap.

"Unbelievable." I shook my head as my grin widened, my mind flashing back to several nights ago.

"Shh." Dan muttered, his hands running up my back before he cupped the sides of my face, bringing my lips down to meet his.

My eyes instantly fluttered shut as a small noise of content escaped me. God had I missed these lips. I curled my fingers around his short hair as I slowly moved my lips against his. Even though I wanted this (so so much) I was still slightly cautious.

Dan's POV

I smiled against her lips as she released that soft, sweet noise. God had I missed her lips. Every minute I was with her, I wanted to spend the time with her lips against mine. Especially after that night back in Australia. But then she had told me she wanted to take it slow. I'd never been told that before. I wasn't even sure what it exactly meant. But I knew I was willing to try with her. Whatever it was she wanted me to do, I'd do it for her.

Apparently, that her idea of slow and my idea were completely different things.

Well, sort of.

To me, slow was...no kissing, no touching. except hugging. As though we were friends, but with a mutual understanding of our feelings for one another.