The Shy Girl

Your POV
Yes! I got an A+! "Hey (Y/N)!" It was my BFF'S "what grade you got on your math test?" I asked all shy. "I got a D-." Said my best friend, Kate while frowning. "I got a B!" Said my other best friend, Emma. We head to class but I forgot something I my locker. "I'll see you guys in class ok?" I asked softly. They look at each other. "Ok?" Said Emma. I got my papers just in time.... Until I saw a guy I have never seen. He must be new. Every girl was crowding him like he was a celebrity. Then they all left him as he was a pice of trash. Poor guy. The first bell rang. Oh no. People were heading in and out as if there's a wave of water. Than I was walking and someone just pushed me and I feel to the ground and all my papers went everywhere. People stepping on them as they go. And no one helping me. Until the new guy saw me and walked towards me. " need help?" He smiles. "Um yeah." I said softly. "You ok? Are you shy?" He asks smiling. "Um yeah I guess." He helps me pick up all my papers and hands them to me. But than out of no where his brown shinny eyes locked into my eyes. "Why are you starting at me like that?" I ask. "Because your beautiful. " he says while blushing a little. "My name is (Y/N)." I said while blushing. "My name is Thomas." He replies. "I gotta get to class. Maybe I'll see ya later." He says while smiling. "Ok. Bye." I say whispering. He leaves and I leave to heading to class. Then I realized he's in all my classes except English! I have to say cool. *sigh*  maybe things won't be so bad. I was heading to class until the popular girls  surround  me like a circle and the leader pushed me towards the lockers making a big bang! Ouch! That's what you get talking to my ex boy friend. Said Bella. Than she let go and made me feel on the ground. And Thomas was watching me that hold time. Than he walked towards me and in  front of my as he was trying to protect me. "Hey! Easy on (Y/N)!" He yells. Bella looks surprised and wakes away as she gets a taste of her own .  Medicine. "You ok?" He ask while helping me up. "I'm ok." I reply. "Why do you let them pick on you?" He askes me all  serious. "Ummm well I don't wanna be in trouble or anything." I say trying not to look at his face. He sighs and we walk to class right before were late. Step up your game (Y/N) I say to myself in my head. *sigh* this time I gotta be cool. *sigh* I just hope I don't emmbasred  myself in front of him.