Good Bye Thomas

Thomas POV
I take (Y/N) out for a walk at the park to keep our minds off. I try not to cry, I look I to her dark brown eyes. She depressed. "I'm sorry." She smirks. "Don't worry, I'll be fine." She puts on a smile. I touch her light brown hair. Remmbering what the girls did to her hair. Still mess up and short to her ears. I'm scared to leave her. "What if something happens to you?" I said in a worried voice. "Don't worry." She blushes. She looks at the ground. I look at her thick black glasses. "*sigh* I wish I could stay with my kitty." I smile at her. She smiles back. Before she could say anything I huged her. "T-Thomas....." "Yes?" "I have to let you go." I let go. "W-what you mean?" "You have to go back to England." She said while a tear dropped. "N-no....." "Yes! You have to! Your family needs you!" She hugs me and starts crying. "Are you sure you'll be fine." "I promis you."
2 days later
Your POV
*6:00AM*
My Aunt takes us to the airport. While my Uncle goes to work. On the way to the airport I try to stay quite so I don't cry. I look at Thomas. My eyes start to tear up. I lean my head on his shoulder. I have to let him go. It's for the best. After we arrive to the airport I help Thomas carry his bags. Here we go. *sigh*
*ATTENTION ALL! PLANE 321 WILL LEAVE TO ENGLAND IN 10 MINUTES!*
I look at Thomas and a tear falls from his eye. Before I could say anything he kisses me on the lips. "Good bye Tommy."  "Don't forget to text." I won't." I hug him tight.
*PLANE 321 LEAVES IN 5 MINUTES!!*
He kisses me on the cheek and starts walking to the plane. I began to cry. I hug my Aunt and try not to look back. "I'll be waiting for you Thomas,.....I promis you......" I whisperd to my self. "I'll be waiting no matter how long it takes,....I'll be waiting."