Full of Hope

Your POV

*2 months later*

I put on music and start to dance filled with exciment and hope. Thomas was comming back! I put on my thick black plastic glasses on. *Sigh* I check my computer for any emails from Thomas. Nope nothing. I look at the two frames next to the computer. It was me and Thomas. One was me and Thomas hugging and the other is me and him kissing. I blush. *Sigh* I still miss him. *Beep beep* It was a text from Thomas! As I was about to answer it until my Aunt came in my room without telling me. She and my uncle came here 1 month ago and my Uncle is working right now. "Hey sweetie! Soooo I was thinking we should throw a welcome back party for your boyfriend!" I blush. "ummmm..nah!" She frowns thens smiles. "Aw is that you and Thomas in that picture frame?" I blush. "Umm, maybe?" *Knock Knock* *Gasp* I lifted my glasses to where they belong. My Aunt smiles. Oh no. I opened the door. I saw Thomas. I blush. I hug hime before he could say anything. "Hi kitty! I missed you so much!" My Aunt leaves. He gives me a soft kiss on the lips. He puts his hands around my waist. And I put my hands around his neck. I get on my tippie toes to reach his lips. I giggle. Then we kiss. Than my Aunt comes. "Aw so cute!" My eyes go wide. I let go and so does he. I blush of emmbarsement that my aunt saw us kiss. Thomas blushes too. Thats was the first time I saw him blush. Everything goes quite. Finally Thomas speaks. "uhhh." He said while blushes. My Aunt speaks. "Don't worry about it. Your lucky (Y/N)'s uncle wasnt here right now. But here's a rule! You hurt our baby and you'll never be herd of again! You here me?" She says in a serious voice. "Yes ma'am. But don't worry, I'll take good care of her. I would never hurt her phsicily nor mentaily." He raises on hand and the other he's hold my hand. I can tell hes nevrouse because his hand was warm. "Good." She gave him the eyes. Then she went back inside. I blushed and lifted my glasses again. Than we go to the back yard and sit on the bench. " I didn't relize you got glasses." He spoke and putted his arm around me. "Yeah, I probly look like a nerd though.Just like Bella said. And my friends just becamed my emnies even though I've talk to them a billion times to sort it out." "Oh, you don't look like a nerd to me. You look beutiful." I blush. "Thanks." "So how was school, kitty?" " Ok I guess." I look at a piece of my hair and remmberd what Bella and her friends did to me. *Sigh* "Don't remmber about though demons." He hugs me tighter. I take my glasses off and stare at them. Thomas lets go of me and grabbes the glasses from me carefully. He puts them on. "Any diffrence of who I am? He ask playfully.  "No. I don't see your point." "My point is your beautiful in the inside and out with or without your glasses. Your still the same person." He says softly. I smile and kiss him on the cheek. "Thanks." He takes the glasses off and puts them back on me carefully. I blush. He moves a pice of my hair off my glasses eye. "I love you." He whispers. "I love you more." I whisper back. "Sooooo how was Europe?" "Eh it was ok but not as good as without my kitty." He picks me up and start walking. "Thomas! Where are we going!" I start laughing like an idiot. "It's a surprise" he whispers and gives me a wink. Later we arrive. It was the park. He drops me down under our favorite spot. He stares into my eyes. He smiles. I blush. "What? What are you staring at?" "Your beautiful." He smiles. H leans in and gives me and surprise kiss. I kids him back. I'm glad his back.