Little Secretes

Thomas's POV
I kiss (Y/N) on the forehead and than we got on the couch and cuddle while watching a movie. "Thomy....." "Yes my love?" I give her the eye brawl look. She giggles. "Promise me that you don't have any secretes hidden from me." She kisses my cheek. "Uhhhhh, of corse my kitty!" I begin to sweat. "Are you ok? Your awfully quite." "...um...yeah I'm fine!" "I'm just gonna get more snacks, brb."Thomas stay cool! She can't know now! We just got back into are regular selfs! I just can't tell her! Not now! It's to bad! I just can't! "Back with some more popcorn!" She smiles. Than frowns. "Thomas? Are you ok?" "Y-Yeah, I'm okay." I put on a fake smile to make things ok. "You sure? You look um like scared. Is it the movie?" She giggles. Idea! "Yeah! That vampire movie is creepy!" I lie. I didn't want to lie but I had to. "Nah! I don't it's that scary!" She giggles. We sit down and countuine to watch the movie about vampires and werewolf. I acted to look scared since she thinks I'm scared. Hmmmm I should play along. "Dude! That's mest up! That vampire bit that girl!" "Nah! It's just acting. Don't worry!" She kisses my forehead. I lay on her shoulder. "Ok if you say so." I put on a puppy face. She giggles so more. "shoot! I forgot about my homework and my project!" She gets worry. "Oh! I'm sorry!" "It's ok. I'll just work on my project tomorrow and work on my homework at night." She blushes. I can't believe she would do that to hang out with me! She's so sweet! But she still can't find out about my secretes!  Not ever!