The Trubble

Thomas's POV
There she is. At her lockers. I try to act coool but than I saw Bella. Oh oh. Please don't cause trubble (Y/N). I saw Bella punching (Y/N) on the arm and pushed her against the locker. No no! This is not gonna last. "HEY! Hey Bella! Why don't you just leave her alone?" Right before she could answer me she gave me a face and left. Ugh! I went to my locker and tried to bang my head on the locker but before I could there was a letter on my locker, from (Y/N).
Dear Thomas,
I'm sorry but I think it's best that you don't see me anymore nor I see you. I caused a lot for you and I don't wanan cause any more problems. It's just my life ain't perfect. And I don't wanna see you especially since your mad at me. I'm sorry.
Xoxo
(Y/N)
I bang my head on my locker. *sigh* great just great. It's over between us, but not for long. I'm gonna fix this. *sing ding* YES! Perfect time to see her.  I went to class and I saw (Y/N). I waved at her but than she's frowns and try's to hide. I walk towards her but than her best friends stop me. "Uh uh. You ain't getting near our girl!" Said Emma with a tone. I raise on eye brow and I'm confused why (Y/N) would tell them what's with us. *sigh* I just take a sit and try to focus. My kitty turned into just a girl. But not for long because I'm gonna get her back. I promise her.