Love, laugh, dream, hope

Your POV
9 weeks later
"Thomas! I can't believe we got an A+!" I said with a big smile. "All right!" He smiles! He gives me an surprised hug. I hug him back. And once he looks at me, his brown hazel eyes began to shine. Than I let go and blush. "We better get to class and I cant believe its Friday!" I said with excitement. He smiles and asks me a question. "After school do you wanna go to the park and just hang out and listen to tunes?" He ask while smiling. "Yeah sure just let me call my mom." "How about this time I walk to your house and drop you off?" "Um ok?" I blush knowing that he's just being nice. "Great! See ya later flower." He blushes and smile at the same time.
After school.
"Hey (Y/N)!" He yells with joy. "Hey!" I reply. "So what are we doing first?" I asked. "How b'out we listen to some tunes in the shady tree." "Ok" I reply with a smile. We sit and listen to some tunes. We share the ear buds and he puts down his hand near mine. I start to get nervous. He looks at me and I look at him back. "Why are you staring at me like that?" I asked and sweating like a dog. "Because your beautiful and I......I......I love you with all my heart." He smiles and blushes like a big red sweet apple. I blush even more than Thomas. "I......I love you too." I said while looking at he ground. Than he lefts my chin up and he stares at me. I stare at him back. He lens in and than, our lips touch. My first kiss. He puts his hand on my check and keeps kissing me. Each second I feel like the world has stoped and time is with Thomas. My little Thomas. Than he lets go and kisses me again. This time I let go. "What's wrong?" He asks. "I don't think we should do this. What if someone see us?" I asked all worried. "Look at me (Y/N). I promise you that I would never hurt you nor scare you. You understand?" He ask all serious. "I understand." I said. "Good. Now wheres my flower?" He asks while joking around. Than his hand touches my check and he begins to kiss me again but this time he kisses me deeper. He lets go and whispers....."I love you. And don't you ever forget that." He smirks. "I love you too." I repay him with a kiss on the check. "Hey! My lips are here." He laughs. And makes me laugh too.

Thomas POV
The flowers bloom and they fly in the wind. I saw a huge hot pink flower with white around the hot pink. I pick it up and put it on (Y/N) silky brown hair. She smiles and blushes. She's the best thing that ever happened to me. And I will lever let her go..... not ever. I pick (Y/N) like a little kitten and carry her to a swing. "Ahhh Thomas put me down! I'm not a little girl!" She laughs as she was enjoying it. We both laugh. I push her on the swing and we have a good time. Than I give her a big kiss and she smiles. "What ya wanna do know my little kitty." I joke around. "Hmmmm I don't know mr. Adult!" We smile and laugh. Than I decided to carry her like a little kitty to her house. So I do. I pick her up and walk to her house. "Thomas! Thomas! Put me down!" She laughs like crazy! We finally got to her house and there was a note on the door. It's said that her parents went somewhere and won't be for 2 weeks. Hmmmmm. "Sooooo you got the house all to your self. What ya wanna do?" I asked. "Wanna watch a movie?" She asks while staring at me. "Sure what ever makes you happy my kitty." "We sit down on the couch and eat popcorn. "Thomas it's getting dark maybe you should go home and we call it a night." "Nah it's only 10:30?! But what, h-h-how!" She burst out laughing. "What? What so funny (Y/N)?" I laugh. "I changed the clock while you where in the bathroom." We laugh and than she gives me a big kiss. While we were kissing we fell of the couch and we started to laugh. "(Y/N)?" "Yeah?"  "I love you." " I love you too."