Surpries!

Thomas POV
We cuddle under the pink rosey tree. My heart warm and fuzzy, every time I look into (Y/N)'s sparkly eyes. Hmmmm, since I'm back and I'm so happy too see my kitty. I should im it her to a pool day! I saw (Y/N) sleeping on my shoulder. Aw! My little kitty. I carefully pick her up and start walking her home. *knock knock* "Yes." "Um hi Mrs.Angies. I just came her to drop off (Y/N) home since she fell asleep. And I don't wanna wake her." "Oh of corse." She carefully grabs her and puts her up stares. I wave and go home.
1 half en hour
*ding ding*
It was a text from my kitty! I smiled. And read the text.
"Hey where are you? :m :)"
"Sorry, kitty. You were asleep. But hey? I have a pool see ya at my place in a hour?" I put a cool emjio, she answers
Yea sure, sounds like fun! See ya I'm a hour!" Yes! I start cleaning the house.
*knock knock*
Huh? I check the window and couldn't get a good view so I opend the door. Than I see someone. "Mom?!"

(AUTHORS NOTE)
I'm sorry it's short but part 19.Won't be. And also I wanted you guys to read and make you surpriesd and wondering. Why is the mom here? Is there something wrong? So much action!  Hope your enjoying my book! After I finish this book(which will be very soon.) there wil be a new book called "Life Ain't Fair." Which I are ready been tpying but Instagram. Sorry! Follow my fan account if you can't wait to read it and you want to read it. Follow on Instagram tmr.fan.girls and follow! :)