The Bad news

Thomas POV
"Mom? I thought you were in England with dad." "Yes but your father and I decided its best you come back to England and live with us. I'll pick you up in 3 weeks, good bye see you in a 3 weeks!" She kisses my forhead and leaves before I could say anything. What about (Y/N) I don't wanna leave her. I wanna be with her. I just got here! Snoot! I have to get ready for the pool!
*30 minutes later*
*knock Knock* "(Y/N)!" I smile and open the door. "Hey! Tommy ready for a splash?" She giggles. "Yeah!" "Ok., u,m I need to change though." She said in a low voice." "Right." I say while I point to the bathroom. I waited to her outside in the backyard.  "Ready?" Wow. I stare at her. "(Y/N) you look beuti-"  "ow!"  She punches me like as if we were playing football. "Stop looking at me like that!" She blushes. "S-sorry." I say while I rub my arm.  She takes her glasses off and puts them on the pool chair. "Ok ready? Great!" I didn't let her speck.  I grabbed her arm and started to run. "Wait! Thomas NOOOO!" She laughs and screams. Splash! Water goes everywhere! We start laughing.  I move her hair out of the way for her eye. Than I lean for a kiss. She giggles. Than I remmberd what my mom said about moving. I frown. "Are you okay?" She asks. "(Y/N) listen I um my mom came today and...." "And what? Tommy your scaring me! Tell me please." She said in a soft voice. "My mom said I have to move npback to England with her in 3 weeks." She frowns. "What! No! You just got here!" I looked into her eyes knowing she has fear.  "Please....Tommy.....please! Don't leave me!" "Trust me I don't wanna leave you either." She began to cry. She deided to get out of the pool and just chill. I got out and saw her shivering. "Are you okay?" "Yes it was just water but trust me, I'm fine!" I sit with her and put a  towel around her. She lays her warm head on my chest.  I hug her and lay my chin on her head softly.  "Don't worry, I'll figure things out."