Goodbye

Your POV

*Ring Ring* I moan. "Who could that be at this time?" It was Thomas. He was calling me at 5:30AM! Eh oh well. I answer the phone.  "Hey Tommy! Everything ok? Because you called me at 5:30am." I giggle werid. Than I hear his sweet voice. "S-sorry! I just wanted to ask you something." "Oh what is it?"I began to worry. "After school meet me at the park byeeee." He hangs up before I could speak. I hope everything is okay. I sigh and rub my eyes. "Great now I can't go back to sleep." I yawn. I take a quick shower to shake my sleepness off. "Ahhhh feeling fresh and awake." I eat breakfest and check the time. *6:40am* *Sigh* I check my phone. Two two texts from.........hmmmm, Thomas! I read the texts,

Sorry for buggin' you , kitty.............

I reply, It cool, sorry for not answering. He replys.
Ill see ya later at the bus stop, bye Kitty! Luv ya!

I was about to answer until my phone died. Dang it! I go look for my charger until I noctice the distance became blurry. "What the?" I saw my poster far away and I couldn't it clear like I use to. "Hmmmm." "Do I need glasses or something? I hope not! I dont wanna look like a nerd." *Gasp* "School!" I check the time. *7:10am* I better get my backpack and start walkimg to the bus stop! I grabbed my backpack and my phone and-. I check the window it was raining. Shuck. I groan and grabbed my jacket. I started to walk to the bus stop. I see Thomas are ready there. I yawn, still tired. But happy to see Thomas. "Hey Tommy!" I waved and smiled. "Hey Kitty! You didn't answer my last texts, you okay?" He smirks. "Y-yeah sorry I lost battery and had to charge my phone." "Oh ok." *Beep Beep* That was the bus. Something odd happend, my friends were wispering and looking at me while I take a seat. Then Kate's eyes grew with flames. I decided to sit with Thomas. Than I ask him a question. "Why were my friends acting strange with me?" He shurgs. Hmmmmm.

*Time Skip*

Whew! It was the last class of they Day. As I walk to my classroom I saw my two best friends again. I waved and smiled. Emma turned her back on me and so did Kate. I walk towards them. "Hey what's up guys?" I said in a quite voice. "Oh nothing, why don't you just hang out with your boy friend and make out!" Kate said all grumpy. Im confused. "Huh?" I looked confused. They didn't speak and then just walked away. My eyes began to water up. "Did I just lose my best friends?" I wisperd. *Sigh* I better talk to them later.  *Time Skip* After school I met Thomas at the park. He looked depressed. "Hey Tommy!" I put on a smile. "H-hey." He looks nervouse. We sit under a tree in the shade. I stare at his brown shiny eyes and I can see he has bad news. "Listen (Y/N) you know how I'm all famous?" "Yeah but that doesn't matter." I kiss his cheek."Well um....in 3 days I'm leaving for a tour for 2 months." I frown. "What! No!" I began to tear up. He wips my tears with his tumbs. I lay my head on his chest and hug him tight. He lays his chin on my head and hugs me tight. I start the conservation. "I don't want you to leave." "Don't worry you'll be fine." His kisses my forhead. *Sigh* "Why were my friends mad at me?" He shurgs. He kisses my forhead and wispers, "You'll be fine."