Broken Bones, but heart still warm

Your POV

After Thomas droped me home I started to cook an apple pie, Thomy's favortie.

2 hours later

Ah ha! Done! And it's still warm! I bettere but it in a safe bag. I grabed my helment for my bike and put the warm, sweet apple pie in my basket. I wanna surprise my little Thomy. Hehehe! I one the way I say a lose bulll dog  and it scared me so bad that I feel off my bike and the bike's metal part feel on my leg like BANG! Ow! At lest the pie was safe. The rest of the way I tried to walk but it was no use! My leh felt like it was gonna fall off! Finally! At Thomy's house. *Knock Knock* "Hello?" Said Thomas all confused. "(Y/N)! What a surprise!" He smiles. I put on a nervous smile. He frowns. "Whats wrong?Are you hurt? Are you sick again?" He smirks like I shouldn't have rode my bike here. "Well.........I saw a lose hhuge bull dog and I got frightend that I fell of my bike and the bike fell on my leg so hard that my leg is now bleeding. But i'm ok! Trust me. " "Ouch! Let me help you, come inside." "Oh Wait!" I shout out. "What is it my love?" He smiles.  I pull out the apple pie and hand it to him. I blush. "For me?" He looks surpriesed. "Y-yeah!" I blush again. "Aw thanks my little kitty!" He gives me a kiss on the cheek. "Now let me help you." I puts the apple pie inside and comes back outsidw to help me.  "You sure your ok? Because if your not-." "Im fine!" I inturupt him. "hmmmm." He raises on eye browl. "Ok! FINE! It hurts so bad it feels like my leg is gonna come off!" I say all worried and in a shy voice.  He puts my hand on his shoulder and helps me inside. We sit on the couch and he starts rolling a big bandge on me. "You know you don't have to do this,...right?" "Oh yes I do! Because I love you and I want to help you. And plus your lucky my parents are at church." I laugh nervously yeah. "I think tomrrow at school you'll need help." "Nah!" "There!" He was finsihed putting bandges on my leg. "Now let me say both of your hands incase when you fell maybe you scratch your hands. When he turned them over they were bleeding but not that much. I grabbed the acholal from the table and dabbed a little on both of my hands. OW! It stang like as if a snake was bitting me! "Ow!" "Yeah it burns but it helps." He smiles. I smile back. "Thanks for helping me Thomas." "No prob! I just care about my girl!" He kisses me on the cheek. After we ate some of that apple pie and help me walk back home. "Thanks again." I blush and kisses him on the cheek. "No prob, see you tomrrow on the bus for school." He kisses me on the forhead. "See ya at the school bus." I wave trying to keep my blance. *Sigh* I go in and try to stay calm about school.

Next day
*beep Beep* UGH! Shut up alarm clock! *Beep Beep* Ok ok! Im up! I quikly dress up and do my hair. I rush down staires but than at half of the staires I trumble down the stairs. OW! I forgot my leg was injurd. Ugh! After I got up I decided to eat some breckfest than I brushed my teeth. Finally done! *knock Knock* "Its me, your little Thomy." He playfully says. "Hold on let me grab my backpack!" I grabbed my back pack and open the door. "Hey!" I give him a kiss on the cheek. Than he gives me one back but on the lips this time. "Ready?" he asked. "Yep!" We walked to the bus stop and waited. While we waited we talked and talked. *Beep Beep* There's the bus! A new day, a new changell.