CHAPTER TWENTY THREE

Damon's PoV
Warning smut

I start by telling Luka strip. I know I've never done this before but I know I'm going to be more dominate in bed. He does as he is told and that pleases me. I kiss him and tell him he's a good boy, he looks happy to be told that so it seems he likes me being in charge. I kiss him again and start to make my way down his torso nibbling on each nipple as I go. I can see how aroused he is so I take him in my hand and give him firm strokes.

"Mm, that feels good, Damon" he mewls. "It's sir in bed babe, you will submit to me and like it you hear me" I say in a firm tone. This has him wriggling and pushing his hips up to meet my strokes. I stop and he looks at me wondering why "answer me or you get punished" "sorry sir, yes sir I will do as I'm told" my penis is straining to be freed from hearing this so I remove my clothes.

"Kneel, now suck" I order he moves and takes the tip into his mouth. He's new to this so I give him a minute to get used to the feel of it. After that minute though I push my cock all the way into his mouth making me moan and throw my head back. "That's it babe suck it" I moan. He in turn moans around me and it nearly sends me over the edge.

I pull him up to me and say "good job for your first try babe, we will work on it" he replies "thank you sir".

Lukas PoV

I don't know why him being so dominant turns me on but it does. I'm pushed down into the bed and he sucks me off in return and it was amazing. He comes up to my face and kisses me I hear the bottle of lube opening. I feel a finger at my entrance I know he's kissing me to take my mind off what happening.

He circles my hole wetting it with lube, suddenly one finger is knuckle deep in me. I break the kiss in a gasp "relax, take a breath and let me in" he orders. I do as I'm told but get a sharp swat on my thigh. I don't understand " you didn't answer again sub, know your place" I feel bad from letting him down "I'm sorry sir" I tell him. I feel tears threaten . "Look at me, you don't need to be upset. It's our first time I didn't want to punish you but I did warn you it would happen if you didn't answer, didn't I?" "Yes sir" "good boy" I feel happy again from his praise.

He starts to push his finger in again and he starts to thrust. After I'm moaning and comfortable he adds another. It's uncomfortable but he takes it easy, he works his fingers until there's three in me. I am moaning and panting at this stage. Suddenly he stops and places himself over me. He puts his tip at my entrance "because it's our first time I am going to go slow at first but be prepared because it's going to get harder and faster" he says. I'm so turned on by his words I moan and say "take me sir please".

He pushes in and let me tell you he's huge and it hurts. I breathe like he told me to and relax my muscles. Finally he's all the way in and he stops, he kisses me and strokes my softening penis. Once I'm relaxed and hard again he pulls out and pushes in slowly until I'm panting under him. "Your ready" he says and just like that he lifts my hips and starts thrusting into me hard and fast, I meet him thrust for thrust. I fucking love it.

"Yes, oh fuck, harder sir, mm, fuck me" I shout out. "You like that my little slut?" "Yes, yes sir, just like that" he pounds into me hitting my prostrate head on. I feel myself coming close but I feel like I need permission so I ask "can I cum sir, please I'm so close" "count to ten and cum" I do as I'm told and count. He speeds up and starts to grunt and groan just as I reach ten I hear "cum with me babe, I love you". I'm sent flying over the edge calling out "sirrrr" just as he realises inside me. He latches his teeth into my neck to mark me just as I do the same to his, he realises them and says "mine".

We slow our movements and he stays inside me. "You were perfect babe. Did I hurt you?" "No sir, not on purpose" I tell him. He kisses me softly and moves from above me.

We look over at our mates and I'm immediately turned on again. Dante has Lucas on his knees with his back pressed up against his chest, he is pounding into him and pulling his cock with one hand, the other is holding him by the hair. What's just as sexy is, they are positioned toward us and it's obvious they were watching us.

"Did you like seeing me fuck him little one?" Day asks him. He leaves my side and pushes Dantes hand off Lucas he bends down and takes him in his mouth. A loud scream of pure pleasure leaves Lucas' mouth. I start to rub my own penis but Dante removed my hand and strokes me instead while leaning over and kissing me. Damon twists his body while still attached to Lucas and puts my hand around his cock. It's all too much pleasure, I stop kissing Dante and moan. Damon says two words that leads us all to the end "cum mates" so we do.

Damon and Dante bite either side of Lucas' neck and claim him as theirs. We pull away from each other and fall onto the mattress I am exhausted and notice Lucas is the same. Just as I go to drift off I hear Dante whisper in my ear "oh you can rest now babe but when you wake your mine". And when I wake we switch up and he does what he promises. We mate and mark for most of the night and it was one amazing night.