Chapter 7

•Pewd's PoV•

My jaw slightly dropped as Jack confessed. Alter egos? No way!

"Jack... Are you serious?" I asked. He stared at the floor and nodded his head. "I'm so sorry," I continued "is there any way I could help you?" Jack just shook his head in silence as a tear fell down his cheek.

"Nah, I'm f-fine... I just need some time to think." He said quietly. I nodded and walked out into the living room. I took my coat off and put it on the chair I was sitting on before. I decided to look around; I'm sure Jack won't mind.

I saw a picture by the couch. It was of Jack and some girl. A very pretty girl, for that matter... Damnit Pewds, you're in a RELATIONSHIP! I picked up the picture and saw how happy Jack was in the picture... Maybe I could invite this mystery girl over and Jack would feel better! Oh, but maybe she died long ago... But this picture looks like it was taken in 2014, so not that long ago... Maybe she just recently passed away...? You know what, I'll just forget about it. Maybe she's only in a picture for a reason. Maybe she's his sister. Ugh, I'm such a shit friend. Thinking about inviting people over to my best friend's house, just to make him feel better without my help.

"Hey fucknut," (I love that word) a voice rung out from behind me. Jack's voice. I put the picture down and faced Jack in one swift movement. Jack didn't look quite the same; he had anger in his eyes.

"Jack? What's the matter?" I asked with my right eyebrow up. Jack showed off his sharp teeth as he ran towards me and knocked me off of my own two feet. He was on top of me: strangling me. "Jack!" I yelled "It's doesn't have to go down like this!"

I closed my eyes, just waiting for me to flatline, until another voice screamed "What the flying fuck is going on!?" I opened my eyes, and to my surprise (dr. Sues af), there was another Jack. Then, the Jack on top of me started to slowly grow and create his own personality of tattoos, piercing, weird eye colors, etc. The tattooed Jack quickly claimed on top of me, and I took this opportunity to crawl away like a crab until my back was touching the couch.

I saw Jack run towards the... Alter ego Jack, I suppose, as topple over him. They're going to flat out fight, aren't they? Yes, yes they are!

Author's Note

Hahahahaha cliff hanger! I hate those, but I'm too lazy to write the fight atm. I will eventually, though. And, can I just say, 80 FUCKING READS! Holy shit, thank you guys so much! I don't deserve this, really (but I'll gladly take it ;*). Anyways, I hope you enjoys this chapter! See ya next time!