Chapter 16

•???'s PoV•

I pulled out of the car and put on my shades. This'll be good. I sassily walk into the building, my high heels clicking loudly on the way into the hotel. "Hello," the receptionist said in a thick Irish accent. "What can I do for you?"

"Just visiting," I said in a rushed tone, not bothering to look up or even stop. I pushed the 'up' button for the elevator around five times before a satisfying 'Ding!' Designated from the elevator. I step in after people walk out, and press the number 32. I wait, and wait, and wait, until I'm there. About time, my fuse was gonna run out.

I exit the elevator, pushing people aside in the process, not that I minded. I stare at each door I pass. 32a, 32b, 32c, 32d, 32e, etc. That is, until I found room 32g2, which yes was a long way down. It had a 2 at the end due to it being the second g in the hallway, the first one being 32g.

I take out my key and unlock it with no problem. Stepping inside the room, I here a shower running in the background and a man with headphones in. Just as I had planned.

I walk over after shutting the door, and tap the man's shoulder. He turned around and gasped as he saw me. My facial structure, the one that was all too familiar; the blonde hair that you just can't forget.

I took and my sun glasses and thew them on the ground.

I, am Felicity Kjellberg.

•Lila' PoV•

(This is where I'd make a Oscar's Hotel ep 3 "Death's Hotel" reference but I don't wanna spoil anything)

I wake up in a completely white room. As I stand up, or try to, I fall even further into nothingness. My mind has taken over my body; my conscience is no longer in control.

I wait for what seems like forever until I hit the ground. Hard. I suppose it would hurt, considering the multiple bone-cracking sounds, but I didn't feel a thing. I just stood up, straightened out my back with even more blood curdling cracking noises, and continued to walk. Now I wasn't sure where to, or even where from, but I was getting somewhere... Maybe.

I felt my chest construct as I realized what I'd done. I'd given up in life to save a couple, that I really didn't even know. I didn't even know if they were a couple for Christ's sake! But, I imagine they're happy.

As I'm 'living' in misery.

I keep walking, even though my mouth became dry and my breathing becoming uneven. I wanted to let the tears out, but they just couldn't make it to my eyes. Instead, without warning, another fluid came to my mouth (you dirty little minded cat). Vomit. I knelt down and puked violently, my hands shaking as I did. I never knew that when you were dead you could still puke.

After about two extremely long minutes of kneeling down, I stood up, feeling a bit dizzy. Alas, I kept trudging onward.

This has ought to be the worst moment of my life.

Not that I'm living it anymore.

•Jack's PoV•

I want out of this stupid hospital, I really do, but they won't let me.

"Please!" I would whine, and whine, and just hope they'd give in. They never have. Yet. I have a couple of tricks up my sleeve.

One of them is... Dark, you could say...