Chapter 17

•Jack's PoV•

"How long until I get out again, ma'am?" I ask a nurse who was getting the garbage.

She looked up at me and then at the calendar. "Oh, a month or so." She shrugged and then walked out, not even giving me the chance to speak.

I scowled and let my head hit the pillow. Fuck my life.... I have to get out weather it's the hard way, or my way.

Nothing hurt; I felt fine. Which means I could walk to the bathroom on my own. I went into the small room and locked the door behind me. I peered into the mirror and found exactly who I wanted to find.

Dark.

"Hey, Jackaboy! How's the bang to the head been?" He laughed and looked deep into my eyes.

"Great, thanks. But I feel like you owe me something..."

"What, you spork?"

"... A one-way-ticket out of this hell hole, mutha fucka!" I whispered.

"So like.. What? Your death? Because I'll do that without hesitation, yes please!"

"No, you idiot! Like... Be on my side for once-"

"Nu-uh-uh, hold up boy! You're on my side,"

"Fine," I sighed. "Just kill any cunts who try to stop me, thanks. And make sure I don't seem suspicious, because if I do, I'm just never going to meet anybody again. Which mean your life will become more and more boring by the minute."

".. Deal."

I smiled and exited the bathroom to get my clothes. I went back into the bathroom, changed, and got the fuck out of there.

Not caring about the random nurses and doctors, and vise versa, I got out of there pretty quickly. I think people must have mistaken me for some idiotic bystander/visitor. Pfft, yeah right, I would never fucking visit somebody in a hospital. Who do these people think I am?

Right when I exited the elevator, an alarmed voice created me as he ran down the stairs.

"Whoa whose whoa Mr. McLaughlin, where in the flying frick do you think you're going?" The doctor yelled, making me roll my eyes.

"Home." I spat.

"No way sir, please, let me escort you back to your room." He said, sort of gentleman like, but also fucking retarded as balls.

"Eww!" I screamed, slapping his hand. "Get away from me you fag!" I yelled, running rapidly towards the main lobby doors. I ran faster than they ever could; than any human ever could. I was impressed in myself.

I stopped when I reached my house. I just ran five fucking miles, I thought to myself. I must be high as balls from all the meds they gave me!

"Or it's just me you fucking mook," Dark spat at me from inside my head. Or that's where I thought it had come from, but actually, it came from right behind me.

I spun on my heals to find him about 2 yards away from me. My eyes went wide as I saw the smirk that was already planted on his face grow wider.

"Oops, you found me!" Dark pretended to giggle and throw his hands up in the air all girl-like.

"You slinthead," I muttered under my breath.

"Hey, I heard that, fucknugget." He yelled. He then or his right hand on his heart and pretended to wipe a tear away. "And I have feelings, too."

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms, while shifting my weight to my left leg. "What do you even want?"

"Well," Dark started, returning to his normal pose, "I kept my side of the deal. Now it's your turn."

"You didn't even kill anybody!" I protested, throwing my hands up in the air.

"Oh, yes I did. Exactly 2 minutes and 35.7280917 seconds after you left, he died. Of a 'heart attack', obviously." Dark did quotation marks with his hands when he said the words 'heart attack'.

"Fine, yes, ok. What was my part again?" I asked.

"You're on my side now, duh."

"What?"

I was then pulled into Dark's tight grasp as he pulled on my hands to drag me to the floor. At first, it looked like he was going to force me to give him a bj. But, in actuality, he raised his knee sharply so it hit me square in the head.

And I was out.

Author's Note

I POSTED AN UPDATE R uUPROUD OF ME??!?!!??!! (And hehehe I hope you like cliff hangers ;) )