Chapter 8

•Felix's PoV•

I saw that Jack was on top of Evil Jack (btw this is random but whenever my friend sees someone with tattoos she calls them Mr./Mrs, Tatts) as he struggled to keep him down. Evil Jack on the other hand, wasn't breaking a sweat holding Jack's fists back. Then, in one swift movement, Evil turned the tables so he was on top of Jack.

Evil punched Jack in the face, stomach and crotch as Jack was defenseless. And so was I. I was just sitting there, watching one of my best friends get beat up by somebody equivalent to a high school bully. Just sitting and watching! I felt as if I was too paralyzed from fear to even move. My jaw hung open and my right hand involuntarily covered it slightly. I could've manned the fuck up and called the police, but no. I decided to be a pussy and just sit there. Then, Evil Jack just disappeared. Poof. I ran over to Jack, who was lying on the floor, motionless.

I checked his pulse with my right index and middle finger, only to find out that he had a slow heart beat. I rung 999 (I'm pretty sure that 999 is 911 in Ireland right? I'm too lazy to look it up) quickly, my hands shaking in fear.

"Hello, this is 999, what is your emergency?" A nice-sounding lady asked.

"Ahh, hello? I need the ER for my friend Jack, I was taking a walk when I went to his house to see him all bruised up and passed out on the floor! His pulse is really slow!" I yelled into the phone. She asked me where the location was, Jack's full name, and then reassured me that they would be here in less than five minutes.

•••(Time skip)•••

I waited for what seemed like eternity in the waiting room of the hospital, until a doctor called me in. I walked into Jack's personal room to see him laying there, still motionless. Just like the last time I saw him. I ran up to him while practically screaming "Holy shit, is he gonna be ok?!?"

"Most likely." The doctor shrugged. I moved my attention from Jack to the doctor. "What does that mean?" I asked angrily, glaring at him.

"Well boy, it means that he's in a coma since he was beaten up so bad. When you're in a coma, there's no telling when you're going to wake up. Maybe tomorrow, in a month, maybe even a year! Maybe on his thirtieth birth day! Or, in more severe cases, the dire coma might just lead to some dire consequences..." He explained.

I felt my stomach tie in knots as I looked back at Jack. If he dies, it's all my fault... Although nobody would know it, I'd be a borderline murderer! I wouldn't be able to live with that guilt! What would his fans do!? ... What if somebody found out...?

Author's Note

I dunno about you, but the ending to this chapter left a sorta sour taste in my mouth. I'm not too sure why.... But 140+ reads?!? ARE YOU ACTUALLY SERIOUS!?! I'm fangirling SO hard right now omfg THANK YOU!!! Thats... All I really had to say. So, I hope you enjoyed the chapter lovelies! See y'all next chapter (not really because it's a chapter but still)!!!