Chapter 20

•Felix's PoV•

I heard slight gasps from inside the room before it all went silent once more. As Felicia crept forward, with me close behind, my stomach began to churn. What really was behind that door? Something terrible? Life-threatening?

She then slammed open the door to something I never would've guessed.

It was Jack, passed out in a chair. Also, his two evil doppelgängers or whatever they're called. But it was no normal situation. Jack's hair wasn't green like it is now.

Felicia stormed her head and smiled at me. "Welcome to the past." She whispered before walking sassily into the room.

"Why the flying fuck are you here?" The one with tattoos, or Dark as Felicia told me, asked loudly.

"I'm here to fucking get revenge, bitches!" She yelled before running towards them. She swiftly removed her high heels and threw them at Dark, knocking him over, before attacking Anti on the floor. She looked back at me and yelled, "Get Jack and Run! Bring him home, quick!"

I did as she said and untied Jack quickly, thanks to my awesome boy scouting skills. I then carried him bridal style- and no, not because it was romantic, but because that's one of the easiest ways to carry somebody that I know of, ok?

I lost my breath about 3 seconds into running, because damn my job is to frickin sit on my computer all day. And I'm not Mark; I don't lift bruh.

I ran until I found myself in a small neighborhood. I sat on a small bench and put Jack beside me. I rested my head and closed my eyes, shielding them from the sun while I catch my breath. Then, my phone started to buzz so I obviously picked it up.

It was Jack.

I quickly looked and the Jack I'm right next to, to my phone, and back to Jack, and then to my phone. I answered it quickly.

"Hello?" I answered shakily.

"Hey Felix, I need to talk to you." I stared at the body next to me. Is this a stunt double? A fake body? Is it even living? I checked it's pulse, and it was beating like a fucking drum.

"W-what is it?" I ask timidly, still staring at the body with wide eyes.

"Um, see, I need you to come over. I'm struggling with something, and I need your advice."

"O-Ok, yeah sure. I'll be over in a few."

"Thanks Felix. I'll see you then. My door is unlocked, so you can just let yourself in."

"No problem, bye."

"Bye."

Bzzzz

I looked around with wide eyes. "How the fuck do I get out of here?" I muttered under my breath.

"You take a right," a girl's voice popped out of no where right behind me, making me jump and yip. It was Felicia.

"Oh my gosh, don't scare me like that!" I screamed, clutching my heart.

"Sorry Felix," she said nonchalantly, jumping over the back rest side of the bench and sitting down.

"So... What happened with Dark and Anti?" I asked, starting a conversation.

"I kicked their asses, obviously. And, you've got somewhere to be. I'll take care of Jack from now on, you go see present Jack."

"Ok," I agreed turning to the right and walking. I was still shaken up by the whole thing. Would you blame me?

I sigh and pick up my pace, eventually pulling over a taxi. I made it to Jack's in no time at all, and proceeded to open the door.

"Jack, buddy? I'm here. What did you what to talk about?" I asked and cautiously stepped in, quietly closing the door behind me.

I looked forward to see him with red puffy eyes, and oversized closed on. "....When were you going to tell me?"

"What?" I asked breathily, walking closer to Jack. "What are you saying?"

"....She's dead, Felix. And you didn't man the fuck up enough to tell her..." He muttered under his breath.

"Jack, I didn't mean to appear as rude but I just didn't have the guts to hurt you like that, man! Think of all the things I have done for you!" I encouraged, putting a hand on his shoulder.

"Like what, give me a shout out? Felix, that shit doesn't matter anymore." He sniffled and pushed my hand away.

"None of it matters anymore."

Author's Note

IM SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE IN SO LONG DON'T KILL ME!!! And this book will be ending soon, so I might start a sequel??? Or maybe a prequel where we deal with Felicia and Felix??? Idfk, it's really up to you. And I know nobody reads this, but w/e