Chapter 22

•Felix's PoV•

I stormed into the hotel I was staying in, interrupting the nice conversation Felicia and Marzia were having with a grunt.

"Felix? You're home!" Marzia stood up with a smile.

"Yeah I-I am. I just need to talk to Felicia for a couple of minutes, then we can talk." I rubbed his forehead and took a seat.

"Oh..." She whispered. "Well, ok." She nodded and walked out of the lounge and into the kitchen.

I sat down where she used to be, which was a chair across from the chair Felicia was sitting at.

"So, Felicia," I started, sitting down and rubbing my knee.

"Yes, my dearest?" She smiled.

I took a breath. "How is this going to actually... help Jack? Doesn't he have to find out their names? What does beating them up have to do with anything?"

Felicia seemed thrown off by the question.

"Uh- erm, I..." she bit her lip. "Well, see that, lowers their... stamina."

"And that would be stamina for...?"

"Learning patters. Reducing muscular and physical endurance." She nodded while explaining, using her hand motions to stress her idea.

"Oh, ok then." Felix nodded along with her in agreement.

"Yeah, it... helps." She smiled.

•Marzia's PoV•

I didn't like this. I didn't like this at all. I was staring through the crack of the door, not giving a second thought of being caught creeping. Felix was ignoring me.

I was never a clingy types, but we have barely talked in the past mont. I'll try to talk to him, kiss him, do normal girlfriend.

But ever since this Felicia came back along, I was feeling jealous. Jealous that she was getting more attention than me.

I looked around the kitchen. When we were talking, she was acting like a pretty big bitch anyways. Why not take out the trash?

•Anti's PoV•

"I'm. Not. Having. This." I struggle say to myself, staring at the wall.

"Not. This. Time."

"Don't be week, Anti!" Dark yelled at me.

"I... I'm trying."

I won't let demons overcome a demon.

•Felicia's PoV•

Everything is going according to plan. Anti is in pain and his hero Dark can't do shit about it, Jack is confused, Felix is gullibly accepting my lies and his bitch is aggravated.

"Oh, and by the way," I whisper as I lean in.

"Your girlfriend was bitching about you. I mean, I don't like to be that person, but... she's pissed." I put on a fake pitiful look.

"What? Why?" He said, raising his voice.

I shrugged my shoulders and leaned back in the comfortable chair. "You didn't hear it from me, though."

/////////////

wOW THAT WAS FUN AND SO LONG I BET ALL U TL;DR HAHAHA

sry for not posting for months and then posting shit. I don't feel the best :/ but I might rewrite this when I'm done 🤔

((ALSO TY FOR 2k READS WOWZA))